Twelve

" You're like the moon to me " Dinah spoke while repositioning her head on Normani's stomach causing her to look down towards her " You know how the moon is always the center of everybody attention, well you're the center of mines " She spoke tracing patterns up the darker girls side.

They stayed like that in pure silence for a few seconds more before Dinah reached up taking one of Normani's hands into hers intertwining them together " It was just one of my classmates " Dinah freely spoke causing Normani to cast her eyes down at her " All you had to do was ask and I would've told you, but no you had to go and jump to conclusions "

" I guess I just allowed jealousy to over take me " Normani spoke rubbing small circles on the top of Dinah's hand.

" Jealousy? How can you be jealous over something that's yours " Dinah lifted her head up so she could get a better look at the girl that was underneath her " How could I not get Jealous? " Normani paused looking off for a split second before returning her gaze back onto her rare diamond.

" Have you ever stopped and actually thought about how perfect you are? I'm not talking about look wise but your personality the way you carry yourself your smile the way you care about everyone around you it's beautiful. I'm scared someone else is going to see the qualities you posses and want you for theirselves so tell me how am I not suppose to be jealous. " Dinah looked at Normani taking in everything she had just said causing her to slightly smile.

She gripped onto her hand a little tighter before taking in a deep breath " You don't think I feel the same way " Dinah asked with a raised brow " You don't think I feel some type of way when you look at someone the same way you look at me the way they smile and laugh whenever you say something in which I never understand why cause you ain't even that damn funny " She spoke causing Normani to lightly laugh " I guess what I'm trying to say is the feeling is mutual I feel the same way you do "

Dinah laid her head back down allowing herself to get comfortable. She laid there feeling Normani's stomach move with each breath she took, she closed her eyes in attempts of allowing sleep to take over her before feeling Normani finger tips run across her scalp " You don't ever have to worry about me looking at someone the way I look at you Dinah " Normani spoke causing her to look up while moving her head more into the shorter girl hand " Simply because there's only one you "