Seven

" if turtles could fly where do you think they would go " Normani asked passing the blunt back to Dinah " I don't know " she busted out laughing looking towards the sky through the long tree limbs " If you could fly where would you go? " Dinah looked at her with low eyes awaiting her answer " Dinah I would go whatever you went " she looked towards her licking her lips " I would be the wings that would take you whatever you want to go " she mumbled while leaning more towards her " Tell me where you want to go Dinah " she stopped inches away from her lightly kissing her nose.

Dinah just looked at her admiring everything about her she wrinkled her nose up causing Normani to lightly smirk " puff puff pass fool " Normani blurted out while laughing.

They were sitting under the big oak tree one of the biggest risk dinah had ever took in her life and she was loving every moment of it " say something for me " Normani scooted over to her laying her head on Dinah lap looking up towards her.

Dinah just looked down at her lips move not even paying attention to what she was saying. Pulling her hand up she traced the outline of her lips stopping at the step spot that trailed her nose to her upper lip. Normani just watched her falling deeper and deeper in love with the poet " do you want me Dinah " she lowly whispered " Because I want you "

Dinah just looked at her not knowing if it was the weed talking or if it was just how she felt either way it felt like the truth.

She slightly smiled before taking her hand into hers. " I really want to be with you " Normani looked deep into her eyes speaking " I pray everynight that God would put it on your heart to feel the same way about me " she whispered lightly squeezing her hand " please tell me he has answered my prayers " She brought Dinah hand to her lips placing a small kiss on it " I want to be the one you write poems about I want to be the reason you can't sleep at night I want to be- " She paused busting out laughing " baby you then turned me into a damn poet " She continued laughing causing Dinah to do the same.

She looked down at her piece of living breathing work of art brushing small strands of hair out her face. She smiled at the mere thought of them together if love felt like this she wouldn't mind feeling like this forever.

* lowly sighs * I want what they have.