Eight

" If you could go back in time would you? " Dinah looked down at Normani moving a few strands of hair out of her face " I mean if you could go back and change anything would you? " Normani shifted her lower body around while repositioning her head in Dinah lap " Yes I would " She spoke lowly while looking up at her.

They looked at each other for a few minutes until Dinah turned her head to the side forming a small smile.

They had been like this for a few weeks straight they were spending so much time together they both had almost forgotten other people besides them existed.

A title hadn't been placed on what they had for what they had was a bond that couldn't be titled. The foundation between them was so strong that it couldn't be broken and that's all that matter to them.

Normani looked at Dinah side profile admiring everything about her from the way she walk, to the way her eyes twinkled whenever she talked about something she was passionate about all the way down to the way she looked at her.

She was fortunate to be in her presences and she cherished every minute all the way down to the second she was " if I could go back in time " Normani spoke causing Dinah to break her trance to look down at her giving her the attention she deserved " I would go back to when I first saw you, you were walking down the path way to one of the dorm buildings you had on this little sun dress boy was that ass moving " She shook her head slightly closing her eyes trying to bring the image back to life.

Dinah lowly giggled lightly punching the side of Normani arm " What it was " She joined in laughing herself before reaching up to take one of Dinah hands into hers " I thought I was never going to see you aging " she lightly intertwined her fingers in between hers " Then one night I went out with a couple of friends I wanted to go to this frat party but everybody else was stuck on going to this little cafe/poetry club so I sucked it up and went and I'm so glad I did because I saw you again "

Dinah brought her hand that was laying flat on the grass to Normani face caressing her cheek while looking deep into her eyes " If you could see how you look standing under that bright light while you pour out your soul you would instantly fall in love too " Normani closed her eyes pushing her face more into Dinah hand.

" I still remember every word you said that night on that stage " She opened her eyes just to see Dinah looking at her in a way she hasn't before " You grabbed the mic looking around the room just to see everybody already looking back at you, I mean who wouldn't give you their undivided attention " she looked at her with a raised brow " The only person attention I wanted was yours " Dinah finally spoke up " I had seen you a few times around campus while I was sitting under the oak tree " she ran her thumb over Normani bottom lip " you were the first person I saw as soon as I stepped on that stage. "

" I knew I always felt somebody watching me from under that tree " She gripped her hand into hers wishing they would just become one " Do you really remember what I said? "

" Word from word " Normani lowly spoke " " Let me hear it " she traced her bottom lip once more before moving her hand to her head lightly massaging her scalp causing Normani to completely relax.

" Have you ever looked in the sky and seen everything you wanted to see? " she spoke Causing Dinah to widely smile signaling that she was on the right path on reciting back to her what she had said that night.

" Playing connect the dots with the Stars praying for a better tomorrow. Hoping the hurt and pain vanish today, Not knowing you'll just feel a new type of hurt and pain tomorrow.

Life moves so fast or is it just me over thinking the past? Could this be? Something new between you and me. You and I, I and us? Thinking of words you'll never be able to speak. Unspoken words is all that lies between you and me. "

Dinah looked at her amazed in a sense never in a million years did she think she would ever find someone that could not only capture her attention and hold it but could make her believe that every fairy tail that she had ever read or watched really did exist.

She felt like the rarest diamond whenever she was under Normani stare, If it was possible for her to have anything in this world all she would ask for was HER for anything else could never amount to Normani.

What I gotta do to be somebody's rarest diamond huh 😩