Ten

" I could never begin to explain to you how good it feels to look up across a room and see you standing there, Just looking at me like I'm the only person that matters or like the sun sets and rises just for me " Dinah looked at Normani while smiling slightly at the sight of her laying at the opposite end of the small couch " that's because you are and it does " she spoke lowly while running her fingers slowly up and down Dinah's calf muscle.

She watched her with a smile on her face not just any smile but the type of smile that was impossible to fade away, she closed her eyes slightly at the mere thought of her she couldn't imagine being in this position with anybody else but Normani " What's on your mind " she opened her eyes to give the darker girl her attention " You always close your eyes when you're thinking " she smiled up at her tapping her leg " Come here " Normani scooted herself up some so now her back was against the arm of the couch.

She watched Dinah look at her for a few minutes before finally repositioning herself so that she was saddling Normani lap, she placed her hands on her hips rubbing small circles on her side " Have I told you that you were beautiful today " she asked while looking up at Dinah " yes you have like eight times already " she smiled back while leaning back into Normanis legs " Well you're beautiful I'll give you the tenth one later on " she spoke while slightly smiling before tickling Dinah side causing her to giggle " You make my happiness happy I don't think you fully understand how much of an effect you have on me. " she paused looking deep into Dinah eyes " I never knew my heart could skip a beat until I met you, every morning I awake I pray asking God to somehow turn my minutes into hours so I can have more time to spend with you "

They watched each other in silence for a few minutes nothing could be heard but their breathing and Dinah's heart pounding in her chest. If somebody would've told her a few mouths ago that she would feel the way that she feels about Normani right now she would've called them a lair and walked away.

You make my happiness happy 😩😩