Game start 2

EXO-M:

Tao, Lay, Kris, Luhan, Jongdae

▬▬▬▬▬❁❁❁❁❁▬▬▬▬▬

Lu Han's Pov:

I broke into another empty room quickly when Suho gave us the news that Sehun has 60 minutes to live. I can't let him die, under no circumstances will that happen on my watch.

The other's have decided to spread out, leaving me alone with Kris.

"Damn, this room's empty too." I scoff in anger.

"Just like your brain."

"Shut up, Yifan. Speak for yourself." I mutter back.

My earpiece sounded on which was connected with everyone else's so me and Kris got cautious.

"Kris hyung, we need your help down here! T-They're outnumbering us...!" It was Lay.

He sounded panicked as yelling and hitting sounds were heard in the background.

"I can't leave Lu Han alone, he's a fragile deer. Poor him wi--" Kris started but I glared intensely at him to shut him up.

"Hurry up! We're in the basement with the red double doors." Lay spoke up again to which Kris nodded.

"Don't get yourself killed, little deer." Kris patted my arm and bolted in the opposite direction.

After 10 minutes of running around alone, breaking in doors and finding nothing, I want to give up. I have no energy left, I have to go help Kris and the other's perhaps.

I close my eyes tightly and pant, leaning forward to rest my palms on my knees to hold myself.

My earpiece turns on again to which I open my eyes quickly.

"Luhan, hurry up to the 5th floor." Suho's voice rings out.

I obey and quickly head up as he commands me directions to a specific room.

I kick the door open and my eyes widen suddenly.

"Hannie!" I was about to run upto him until a figure stopped in front of him.

"It's you!" The venom in my voice is clear.

"Wanna fight me.... again?" Jaejoong's voice is no less filled with venom.

And I gladly agree to his challenge.

___________________

Just to remind y'all, the ending of the book is near. How near you ask?

3 chapters.

Good night. ^^ Take care~