•Seduction•

(A/N: I just found that pic above cute so....yeah...even tho its outta topic lol)

Your POV:

Everyone reaches back home soon enough, dispersing into their own rooms.

Half of the members were tired and about 3 of them were drunk; Baekhyun, Tao and Kris.

What they didn't know was that I was drunk too, I'm just not speaking or moving too much to show it.

A felt someone sniff beside me, as I turn around to look at them.

"Chanyeol, what're you doing?" I asked, trying hard not to slur.

"You smell like alcohol. Hold up, Kyungsoo, come here!" Chanyeol called out to Kyungsoo and he came from the kitchen, drying his hands with a small towel.

"Doesn't she smell like alcohol. Can you smell out which ones? After all, you're like the  dog of the house, your sense of smell is--" Chanyeol was cut off by Kyungsoo's glare since he was compared to a dog.

"She smells like vodka and Chardonnay. There's a strong scent of vodka though." Kyungsoo stated.

"Whoa, y/n, you're not drunk yet?!" Chanyeol asked in surprise.

Kyungsoo turned to give Chanyeol the 'Are you serious' look. Of course anyone would be drunk at that point, Chanyeol is just dumb-in a cute way-to be asking that.

"Guys, I'm not drunk. I'm just sleepy." You chuckled nervously and stood up, trying to avoid their confrontations and blames.

You slowly walk away, soon tripping over something and falling down with a loud thud.

"I'm fine. Who the hell put their shoes over there?!" You whine and stand up, stumbling over to the wall.

"Y/N, there's nothing there. It's plain carpet. You're so drunk." Chanyeol giggled and Kyungsoo just ignored the whole scene and went to the kitchen to make food.

"What was the noise?" Kai walks out of his room, looking over at me.

"It's Y/N, she's drunk! She tripped and fell, now she's walking into the walls." Chanyeol states loudly, drinking some juice himself.

Kai sighed and took me into a room where three others were; Luhan, Chen and Lay.

They seemed to be playing a game of cards with music and eating some mochi treats on the bed.

Kai settled you in the corner of the bed, heading to resume his game again. Nobody noticed you being there, nor did they care.

You pout as the effect of the alcohol now sets in, setting you to the max high it was than before.

Luhan's POV:

I stress my attention on the queen and the aces of the card, my main focus.

If I lost this game, Chen had to sleep in my room. And I didn't want that. I prefer sleeping alone.

The others seem just as focused in the game, not caring about the surroundings.

"I made some dumplings and other treats. Take em before the others take it." Kyungsoo said out from the hallway.

Quickly, Kai, Lay and Chen ran outside, running to claim their sweets. Ah, the maknae line is always hungry for snacks.

I felt someone tugging on my hair and quickly assumed it was y/n. Damn it, she's distracting me.

She didn't stop, she kept tugging on my hair and shirt, clearly craving for attention.

"Y/N, stop it." I mumble low enough for her to hear.

"No, notice me first." She whined and I ignored it. I turned around for a brief second, throwing a blanket over her. She'll stay quiet now under that.

Not soon after, I felt someone crawl into my lap and settle in between. It was her, oh god have mercy, I don't want to hurt her.

I looked down at her in annoyance and instantly regretted it. The collar of her dress is opened all the way, exposing her cleavage clearly.

"Y-Y/N, what're you intending to do?!"

"I was just craving your attention. Is that too much?" Her soft, pink lips turn into a cute pout as she tried to adjust again between me, her body rubbing against my crotch was enough to send shivers down my spine.

"Stop moving.." I muttered under my breath, yet she didn't hear me. She tilted her head to look at me curiously.

"Your face is turning pink. Are you alright?" She asked in worry, but you couldn't say it was worry. She was drunk after all. "You need a rest."

She pushed me down gently on the bed, her body was still above mine. This wasn't right, it felt so wrong with a good feels, if that's even a thing.

She sits up, straddling my lap and looking down at me. I don't know what just happened, but the next thing I know was that her hand was above my crotch.

My eyes widened slightly as I looked at her, biting my lip. Her hand softly brushed against there, rubbing the area softly in circles.

I couldn't help but let out a low groan in the pleasure. She must've noticed my state since her hands never stopped moving.

"Y/N~aah, please...."

"Please what? Please you~" Her hand massaged down along my length, even though I was still in my clothes, it was enough to get me hard.

"Please...s-stop." I moaned out softly, biting my lip harder as I looked at her. Her hand worked wonders over there, making me lose my sense of rationality.

She leaned down, planting soft kisses on my neck, her palm pressing and rubbing harder on my almost hardened member.

I leaned my head back on the pillow, a deep moan escaping my lips. "Y/N~"

Before she could unzip and pull my pants down, Kai steps in the room, chewing on some food.

Kai's POV:

"Luhan, they said they're not coming cuz---whoa."

I scrunch up my face in disgust and shock as to what's going on. I left the room for like 5 minutes and all this is going on already.

"What's going on here, Luhan?" I asked, though Luhan doesn't answer. Y/N gets off of him, leaving Luhan panting deeply and flustered.

Damn, what happened to him?

"Kai~" She waddled up to me like a child, hugging me. I'm afraid seeing what she did to Luhan to get him in that state.

I look down at her, her dress unbuttoned and exposed. I sigh and button it back up.

She frowned as her hands trail down to my belt, tugging on it.

"Nu'uh, you're drunk. Let's take you to bed."

She shook her head, pouting sadly and giving me the puppy eyes.

"K-Kai, take her away from here. I have to finish what she started.." Luhan said in between breaths as I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh, you all are disgusting." I go and pick up y/n, walking out of the room and shutting the door behind me.

I spot Chen and Lay walking back to the room, laughing in discussion. I stop them slowly. "Trust me, you do not want to go back in there." With that, I walk away grinning with y/n in my arms, dozing off already.

I heard Lay and Chen still go inside Luhan's room instead of my warning.

"Luhan, what the actual fuck are you doing?!" Lay yelled loudly at Luhan and looked over at Chen now covering his innocent eyes.

I walk into my room, laying y/n onto the bed gently and covering her with a blanket.

She's so peaceful and adorable when she's sleeping. I close the lights and step out of the room, closing the door slightly behind me.

I'm not tired a bit so I'll just let her sleep in my room. For now, I'll head outside to where the other's are.

~•~