6. Kidnapped

It's raining heavily and it's after school. School ended about an hour ago.

You're still behind the bushes, lost in your world.

Byun Baekhyun insulted you, in front of 11 others. And that hurt.

"[Full name]?" You look up and it's Onew.

"What do you guys want?" You ask, growling lowly.

"You." Key grins and grabbed your hand but you jerked it away.

"Don't touch me."

"We won't. As long as you come with us." Onew stated calmly.

These guys were from SHINee, quite infamously famous.

You stayed quiet and sneezed, almost soaking wet. Shinee on the other hand, didn't care at all about getting wet.

"You guys done yet?!" A raspy, loud voice calls though. It's a blonde with intimidating dark eyes.

"She's not coming." Key whined loudly, glaring at you.

"You idiots." The blonde male walked and reached out towards you and before you know it, you're slung over his shoulder like a doll.

"Let me go!" You beat your fists on his back, thrashing around on him.

"Onew." The blonde called out another's name as Onew nodded and pulled out something from his pocket.

Onew sprayed something on a napkin, quickly covering your nose and mouth with it. Soon enough, you were knocked out.

"Key, tell Minho we're coming. Get the car along the back pavement." You hear blurred noises off them, your body weak.

"Taemin, we can't go from the back. Or from the front. EXO-K is in the parking lot behind while EXO-M are by the main gates."

"Tch, just get it by the front. They won't see."

A dark car pulled up by the front gates and you were quickly thrown inside.

"Minho, let's go." Taemin and everyone else got in, speeding through the streets.

You were kidnapped.

Soon, it was night time. (It's gradually changing into 3rd person view)

Y/N was passed out as Taemin, Minho, Key, Onew and Jonghyun waited for EXO.

They knew EXO would come for her, so they waited.

It was finally midnight to which Taemin smirked. "It's time. They'll change."

"I'm just itching to hurt them."

"Onew, calm down. We should know how they are. Especially since it's midnight." Taemin said.

"It won't be tough."

~•~•~•~•~

Sorry if this was short. I ran outta ideas. I'm still looking to partner up with someone who'll help me write this story.