•Planning•

Everyone was gathered around the long dining table. I was seated between Kris and Baekhyun.

"So...?~" Baekhyun is the one to break the stiff silence.

"We all know Kai has his powers back. Jaejoong and Mr. Kim don't know this." Xiumin speaks up.

"Reminds me! J-Jaejoong.. He needed the last syringe but Kai injected it into himself. And Jae has my mum.." I said to nobody.

"Forget about Mr. Kim for now. He's vulnerable without Jaejoong. His only shield is Jaejoong so it'll be easy to defeat Mr. Kim single handedly." Kyungsoo stated.

"It doesn't matter if Mr. Kim is weak. We know Jaejoong is his weak point. But heres the thing.." Luhan paused.

"He has Sehun. He knows we're after Sehun." He added.

"EXO-M will be go after Jaejoong and his little army of men. EXO-K will be after Mr. Kim and getting Sehun out. Only, Kyungsoo and Suho are staying back here at the base." Kris stated out and Xiumin nodded.

"Why?" I questioned by Kris glared at me from beside.

"Shut up, little girl. You're staying back here with Suho and D.O." Yifan scoffed.

"Aish, don't scold her." Baekhyun whined and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, nuzzling into me.

"Kai, you and Kris meet me in my bedroom after. Oh, drag Xiumin with you too." Suho replied with a chuckle and Kai nodded.

"Suho is not the type of person to fight. He's more of a digital guy so he could hack and shut down the alarm systems. Kyungsoo... well, he's straight off weak and pretty much useless." Kris said coldly and stretched his arms.

"Yifan, we don't speak like that!" Xiumin snapped from the other side of the table.

I could see Kyungsoo whimper sadly from the corner of my eye, being calmed by Kai beside him.

"Speak like what, honestly? We all know Kyungsoo is the weak one. He got almost killed when he went out to the grocery shop. He could barely defend himself." Yifan continued with his cold remarks.

"Enough. So it's decided. I'll dismantle the cameras and security system. EXO-K will go after Mr. Kim and Sehun. EXO-M has the more brutal and powerful members like Kris, Luhan and Chen so they'll fight Jaejoong. This will all happen tomorrow early morning." Suho stated and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Chen questioned.

"To cook dinner, it won't cook itself will it?" Suho said and signalled D.O with him to the kitchen.

Half of the guys shrugged and left the table, spreading about in the house.

"Y/N~" Baekhyun cooed from beside me and I looked over at him.

"Yeah?"

"Nothing~" He winked and walked off with a mischievous smirk.

Well, that was weird.