Jaejoong

Jaejoong's pov:

"You wake him up, you were the one who hit him over the head with a brick!"

The guard bared his teeth at the other guard. "Stop being a little hypocrite!"

"And you stop acting like a brat!"

"Oh just shut up both of you." Jaejoong finally pitches in. His angled eyes dart between the two. "If you expect to get any answers outta him then you should probably wake him up right about now."

He walks up to the hostage, One guard tying a blindfold around his died gray hair, and ungracefully gives the guy a harsh kick to the crotch.

"There! You’ve really done it, you jerk!" Jaejoong yells, that gravel in his voice coming out.

"What?" The guard asked.

"He’ll be sore! We really can’t get in one simple questioning without you two little fuckups fucking everything up!" Jaejoong hissed at the two guards of his.

Jae [jaejoong] scowls and looks at the hostage as he blinks against the fabric over his eyes. He begins stumbling over his words with a bloodied lip where I had punched, my own fists sore from the contact.

"Whats happe-" the hostage stumbles with his sloppy words. It's Oh Sehun.

"If he’s going to talk we should gag him too." The guard says to the other.

"Well of course he’s gonna talk you guys act like you’ve never done this before?" Jaejoong spits.

They tie the gag around Sehun's head as he tries to wiggle against the restraints of his ankles and arms to the chair.

There's silence for a long while.

"He's looking pretty out of it." The guard comments at Sehun's bad shape.

"He's looking like a guy who just had a brick to his head, a fist to his mouth and a foot to his dick. Of course he looks fucking out of it."

"Ah, you both are so noisy. Out. Right now." Jaejoong commanded coldly and the two guards hesitated before leaving the room.

Jae looks over at Sehun, a sick smirk spreading across his lips.

"You have 60 minutes to live, Sehunnie. Your little pack of rats better save you soon, pray for it."

_________________
_______________________

💐 Two chapters in one night, GIVE ME LOVE FOR THIS! 💐

This was hard af. The next second chapter will be the one I mentioned would shook you all. Have fun and good night.... < 3