•A talk w/ Jaejoong•

Jungkook throws Luhan's arm over his shoulder, quickly running towards the streets and looking for a taxi.

I told him to take him to a hospital as quick as possible and not to wait for me. He hesitated a lot, but I managed to make him leave.

I wanted to stay for just a while, I wanted to find out what they were so desperate about, about what their deal was with these two guys and where Sehun was.

I looked down at my handwatch and it was already past 12 a.m.

Jungkook talked about Kai being in their basement something, good thing I had an extra key to their house. Chanyeol gave it to me in case there's any emergency and I had to go to their home for help.

I looked up at the scene before me for the last time before I could head off. I froze wherever I was standing.

Jaejoong; he was already coldly staring at me from afar.

Shit....I'm dead. Better make a run now before I'm in the grasps of some hungry predator.

I turn around and start bolting away, only to hear another pair of feet chasing me and getting closer.

While running, I spot a crowbar in the corner. Must've been here for opening these container boxes.

I sprint towards the crowbar and grab it, swinging it behind me without thinking or seeing. It hits the person.

Without a doubt, it was Jaejoong. He WAS chasing me, with a knife. Damn, this was close.

"Argh, you bitch...!" He grunt and holds the side of his now bleeding head, cowering low in pain.

"W-Who exactly are you?! And where's Sehun?!...Also, what do you want from my friends?!" I ask, holding the crowbar in front of me in defense. Why was he messing with EXO? Why is he after them?

He smirks, dark eyes met with mine as he is still in pain. "You know him, huh? Are you, by any chance, [full name]?"

The question sent shivers down my back, eyes widened at that.

"You're [full name], right? You're even prettier than from the description I've heard." He speaks, gaining his composure back and standing up.

It only causes me to hold the crowbar higher in front of me, in case he strikes again.

He holds up his hands in defense, the smirk not wearing off. He looked different in person, even though he was a cold and self-absorbed person, something about him was off.

"I won't hurt you, promise. Now that I've finally gotten my chance to meet you, let's have a talk. It'll be short, don't worry. I won't try anything either." He says as he throws his knife away on the corner, a genuine smile on his face now.

"And what guarantees that?! You almost killed Luhan." You spat out angrily at the thought of it, glaring at him.

"I can't hurt a lady, oh my." He gasped dramatically, shaking his head. "Besides, I can't hurt you. Even if I wanted to."

"Why's that?"

"That's what I'm hear to talk about. It's also about Sehun. Now, put the crowbar down." He commands sternly and his voice instinctively caused me to put it down. How..?

He walked closer and I looked around for something, instead he just held my shoulders and forced me to sit down. He himself seated down beside me.

"Now, I don't have much time before Kim calls me back. You see, Sehun is being held hostage by us. Why? Because he was rude and also because we wanna experiment with his powers." He explained.

"Powers?"

"You see, your EXO friends have this supernatural abilities. Sehun has wind. We wanna try out experiments on him. We wanna test his limits. It could kill him, but the point is, for his freedom, we're willing to make a trade." Jaejoong looked at me with a different look in his eyes; a not-so-positive one.

"So, whatever that is you're trading with EXO, would set Sehun free?" I asked curiously, a quick emotion of happiness crossing my mind.

"Yes, exactly. And the trade would also give them their powers back."

"Great! Then trade whatever that is quickly so Sehun is set free, please."

"You think so, hm? The little birdy seems eager to be caged." He chuckled and stood up, pulling out a knife from his pocket. "You thought I only carried one knife? Hun, I'm a walking weapon right now. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Bye, little birdy." Without another word, he walked away.

"The little birdy seems eager to be caged...."

What does that mean?!

I didn't want to ask anymore questions so I run off, taking a cab to the hospital Jungkook was at.