•School mishaps 2•

Classes are still going on and everyone's in their class. We need a pass to come outside and my class doesn't have no teacher, so I guess it will be fine? As long as no authorities see me, it's fine.

I wander the hallways, looking around. Not soon enough, I see a silhouette of a person and turn in that direction.

It wasn't so hard to find Baekhyun, he's sitting on top of some stairs, looking at nothing in front of him.

"Baekhyun, yah, I've finally found you!" I quickly walk upstairs, kneeling down in front of him. His signature smile is gone and replaced with this dull and depressed look.

I frown and cup his face gently, making him look up at me. His eyes still don't meet mine which cause me to frown deeply.

"Baekhyun, look at me." He shakes his head at that and pulls away from me, shrinking in his position.

I was going to reach out for him again when I hear footsteps heading from the top of the stairs. Probably some senior from the top floors.

I shrug it off and look back at Baekhyun with an irritated and annoyed look. "Come to class, you can't run away from me. If there's something going on, tell me. Please."

He remains silent still not making any eye contact. That is until he actually does look up, but it's not at me.

"Aw, is poor baby byun crying again in the corner? He needs a girl to comfort him? That's quite sad."

There's there guys, clearly very taller than me and probably an inch or two taller than Baekhyun as well.

"Baekhyun, get off the stairs. You're blocking our way, plus we don't like to see your horrible face. It ruins our day." Another said. Then it clicks me, I've seen them before! I know these guys, I forgot their names. Darn it.

Baekhyun remains silent and stands up, not wanting to argue with anyone so he starts to head down the stairs.

"Come on, hurry the hell up!" The blonde male kicks Baekhyun hardly in the back, sending him falling down the stairs all the way. He lays there, gasping for air and wincing in pain.

"Baekhyun!! Why the heck would you do that?!" I turn to glare at them.

"Taemin, isn't this the same girl we kidnapped? So she does actually go to this school."

"Hm. That's true. Onew, bring her up to our class. Key, you can take care of Baekhyun if you want."

Within seconds, I'm being dragged with them. I thrash my hand against them, trying to pry away.

"Taemin, l-let her go!" Baekhyun tries to get up, but only falls back down.

Two other students, in baseball clothes with a bat, seem to be heading upstairs from their practice.

"Minho, what great timing!" Key grins and snatched the baseball bat away from him.

I didn't have to think twice to know what was going on.

Before I can yell for help or anything, I'm being dragged upstairs with Taemin and Onew.

"Key, stop it! You're killing him!" I hear Minho yell loudly and the sound of the baseball bat beating against flesh.

I am forced to sit in his classroom with not many kids around. No familiar faces in this room. I turn to look at Taemin who's only giving me a sadistic grin.

I type a quick text, not checking to who but I'm pretty sure it's the group chat.

You: Baekhyun is hit. Unconscious. I'm w/ SHINee ;(

Onew, on the hand, seems amused. He slid a hand in his hoodie pocket, searching for something. After a while, he pulled out a small rubber ball. A bouncy ball to be exact.

He quickly aims for me and it hits me. I could've dodged it, but I'm in the corner seat beside Taemin. He wouldn't let me move since his stare is locked on me.

My mood is suddenly brightened when I hear the bell ring. But a hand grabs mine again.

"You're eating lunch with us, sweet heart." Taemin chuckled and pulled me with him, avoiding all other students stares.

Since the upper floor was most of the senior classes, Minseok was there. He rolled his eyes and walked towards us.

"Taemin, child, how's your day?" Xiumin smiled and pats a hand on Taemin's shoulder.

"Just about fine. I suppose you're here for her. You may take her." Taemin says softly as if in fear and doesn't dare look at Xiumin.

It's probably because of the age difference. Since Xiumin is the oldest in our group and Taemin the youngest in their own group, meaning there was a huge age and power gap between them.

"Aah, Minseok. It's been a long time since we've talked like common people." Minho walks up, grinning.

"Yeah, it has. And I prefer to keep it that way." Xiumin says almost flatly and holds my hands, walking me away from there.

Soon enough, we were in the cafeteria as Xiumin leads me to their table.

"I'll be back. Gotta make a phone call." Xiumin announces as he leaves me with the rest.

"Noona, why were you with them?!" Chanyeol asked in surprise as to what happened.

"I don't know either. Just forget it and eat." I mumble and sigh, thinking about Baekhyun.

"Tsk, it's gonna rain soon." Suho groans as it gets all grey and dull outside in the sky, the kind of atmosphere which makes everyone gloomy.

"Suho-oppa, Is Baekhyun gonna be alright?" I ask, shifting my head to look at him. Even though everyone is eating, they seem to be listening to our conversation intently.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. You seem more worried than us. Why's that, may I ask?" Suho grins, his elbows resting on the table while his face is settled between his palms.

"N-No reason! I just care about him, what's the big deal?" I pout, trying to avoid his stare.

A smirk forms on his lips and I can see that clearly from the side of my eye.

"Care? Or something more?~" He asked then, in a teasing voice.

"Aish, Suho-ssi, leave the poor girl." alone." Tao pulls me into him, noticing my heated pink face.

"Aw, Y/N likes him? Y/N likes Baekhyun, Y/N likes Baekhyun!" Chanyeol chants loudly, causing many laughs to go around the table.

"I'm back. Suho, they're saying he'll be dismissed by the end of this week which is 6 more days. The fractures are severe." Xiumin says to the leader. It's probably about Baekhyun.

"Damn, those bastards did this on purpose. Now we have to postpone everything till next week. Damn it all!" Suho's mood seems to change instantly after what Xiumin told him. Whatever it is about, Suho isn't pleased.

Xiumin gives me an unpleasant stare for a while, before looking away.

Chanyeol seems to notice the anger and frustration of the others, not enjoying it very much. He tries to lighten the mood now.

"Xiumin, did you know y/n likes Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked and looked over at Xiumin who gives no sign of emotion. He looks scary.

"Come on, atleast smile. I ship her and Baekhyun. They're so adorable~" Chanyeol squeaks happily to himself, yet Xiumin's look doesn't falter.

"Sit down, Hyung. Just have lunch, cool your mind and don't think about stressful stuff." Lay pats the seat beside him. Soon enough, Xiumin was seated.

We all watched as it soon started to rain outside heavily, no one spoke a word.

"The sky is crying." Someone states.