[Warning] •Gang Encounter•

[Chapter might contain some real harsh fight scenes. It's rated 16+ from my view which is still as explicit]

Jungkook's pov:

I smile internally as I hold y/n to myself. I saw her as a sister since I've always wanted one and she had all those passing qualities.

"Shh y/n, you'll be fine. Calm down now, calm down. I'm here for you." I whisper in soft hushed voices.

She seems to control her breathing and calm down, falling asleep in my arms.

I lay her down gently on the bed, pulling a blanket over her.

She left the main door open in the hurry and I got in, wondering why she was crying. I just happened to be walking past her house, heading to the market, but instead saw her. I took a day off from school, just cuz I can.

I feel tired since me and Bangtan have been practicing some dance choreography for the past 2 weeks non-stop.

I lay down beside her, holding her close in my arms, soon falling asleep myself.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Suho's pov:

It's evening now, and we're all supposed to be out at the dock. Mr. Kim said he'll be coming to see us all face to face. That's scary since we don't have our two best members; Baekhyun and Kai.

I direct everyone into the car and we leave towards the harbor.

Your pov:

I groan and wake up, a whimpering breath escaping my lips. My eyes still sting from crying to much so I just lay there in bed. I bury myself deeper into the body of whoever was holding me.

I look up to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully. I've never seen a bunny sleeping before.

I smile and yawn lazily, trying to pull myself away from him quietly and slowly. I couldn't be laying in bed all day now.

He groaned loudly in his sleep, clearly not wanting me to go anywhere. His arm tightened around my waist and held me close.

"Kookie, we were supposed to go the dock tonight, remember?" I ask suddenly, pulling away from his arm somehow.

He stretched with his eyes still closed, mumbling. "I was having a good dream~"

I get off the bed, quickly taking some clothes to change into. I head to the bathroom, splash some water onto my face, later putting on moisturizer after my skin is dry. I put on black jeans with a white turtle neck, a long black jacket over that.

I walk outside to see Jungkook already dressed in dark shades of clothes. "That was quick." I comment with a chuckle.

"Let's go." We both head outside to take a taxi since personal vehicles might look suspicious.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At the dock; 3rd person pov:

EXO arrives and stands their guard as they wait for the other party to arrive. Everyone seems to be discussing stuff among themselves except for Luhan whose eyes are intently fixed ahead.