Epilogue

10 years later...

"Amelia how did you do it!" Hayley complained sitting in the chair next to me outside in her Paris home.

"What do you mean, do what?" I asked grasping my drink looking around to the many people with children running around.

"Being pregnant! My feet are killing me and my back feels any minute it's going to break! I'm only seven months!" She protested in her cute green spring dress. Her breast emphasised by the gold strings going underneath making her bump of a mountain bigger.

"Lawrence rubs my feet every night and I would get a message twice a week." I explained, smiling at her annoyed face.

"Well Pauli will be doing that to or we are only going to have Marbella and that's it!" She whined leaning back in her chair.

"Honey we have a problem." Lawrence said from behind me as I looked up to his amused blue grey eyes still so handsome with his raven back hair.

"What's wrong." I asked then turned more in my chair to see Lawrence holding each boys shoulder with down cast faces only seeing there mop of raven hair just like there father.

"They were teasing Saraphina again." Lawrence supplied as each boy raised there head to me with long faces.

"Mother she was just sitting there doing nothing." Salvestro said with his green eyes almost identical to mine.

"We just wanted to play with her." Marcus pleaded with his blue grey eyes just the same like Lawrence as I regarded the twins looking up to Lawrence confused.

"They took her doll and threw it over the fence. She's very upset with Nathaniel." Lawrence explained handing over our bouncing three year old daughter Melanie as I looked to each boy.

"Boys you know if your teasing her or being mean, I'm going to assume you like her." I smiled standing up to take each of there eight year old hands as they scuffed at my comment.

"Mom we don't like her!" Marcus growned.

"Girls have cooties mom!" Salvestro stated as I giggled. Pulling each boy to a teary eyed Saraphina with her blond curls sticking to her cheeks as Nathaniel held her tightly in his arms.

"Nathaniel the twins have something to say to Saraphina." I smiled softly as Nathaniel's gold eyes turned to mine with his six year old daughter turning to me with her bright blue eyes pooling with tears. "Boys." I pressed pulling them in front of me side by side looking to the ground.

"We're sorry." They said in unison.

"And what are you going to do now boys." I scolded knowing they knew they were in deep shit having to fix there wrong.

"We will go get your doll." Marcus said as Salvestro kicked the grass. "And give her back to you." He finished as Saraphina looked to each boy with a hick up as Nathaniel placed her before them grasping her pretty blue dress wiping her cute heart shape face.

She only nodded once as both boy took off in a huff to the fence as one lifted the other to climb the picket fence to grab the doll as Saraphina took off with them. "Your twins are quite the handful, just like you." Nathaniel stated watching the trio.

"If I remember Lawrence did the same thing with my teddy bear and you grabbed it for me without a whine." I smiled seeing Marcus hand the doll to Saraphina as Salvestro picked the leaves out of its hair.

"The mean ones always leave a bigger impression it seems." He grinned seeing that unfortunately both my boys loved to pick on her equal. Not standing a chance being how timed the little girl was.