Can I Not have Cake & Not Eat it too?

Brant Daugherty as Lawrence?

Lawrence

The rest of the trip down went by fast, stopping at a few more ports, finally reaching our destination for Pauli's concert. My cousin Sissela was excited when we showed up at her hotel suite none too happy to see she was struggling to zip her dress up hastily as she opened the door. Her face was priceless like a kid getting caught with there hand in the cookie jar and it look like Kyle was the kid to her cookie jar that I wanted to snap. Thankfully Melanie saw my mood become hostile as she pushed Hayley with Pauli into the room before I said something about it. Nickolai grinning as he studded in after them. With a few reasonable words to be happy for them like us, we walked back in seeing Kyle now in a perfectly pressed suit as they all stood on the balcony.

"It's so beautiful here." Hayley mused as Melanie came up beside her staring out over the view of the beach and on to the sea with the sun still high. It was a picture perfect seen with the three girls together, Melanie so beautiful in the center like a beacon of strawberry blonde hair as long waves cascaded down her back.

"Ya I know, wait until later at night this place is crazy once I'm on stage." Sissela smiled.

"I just can't believe your thee Sissela Rossi! I have your first CD. I love that song "You are the One" so much it's my favorite!" Hayley explained with delight.

"Little known fact that I didn't write it and...owe!" Pauli elbowed her in her side looking up to him with pursed lips.

"Well now Sissela, let's keep that little fact to yourself." He interjected with a glare seeing her eyes go wide, then understanding with a nod with a small mischievous smile.

It seemed the guy had something planned that I didn't know, figuring it had to do with Hayley that was looking at them with curious eyes but brushed it off as Melanie started to ask questions.

"So when is the concert?"

"Later tonight at sun set. I have dress rehearsal in three hours so that gives us enough time to go out. Let me just get a hat and sunglasses and we can leave." She said excitedly running into the other room as I turned to Kyle with a grin.

"Treating my cousin right now are we." I stated as nicely as I could but watching him visible straighten like a soldier.

"Yes Boss!" He practically yelled from nervousness just wanting to see him sweat as a Melanie wacked my chest.

"Leave him alone Lawrence." She scolded as I turned to her with a small innocent smile that I could muster, but I bet she could see threw it easily.

"I'm just playing with him." I stated as her eyebrow lifted obviously not believing me, resting her hand on her hip in her toga style white dress that had a thick metal gold belt and heels to match that made her look so sexy and exotic.

"Sure you were, because you're such a box of kittens." She said sarcastically.

"Why do I need a box of kittens when I have already one." I replied grinning to our banter as her green eyes sparked with irritation but I could see the corner of her lip wanting to curve but was fighting it as she bit her lips instead following the action intently.

"Oh my god! You guys are so cutie!" Sissela practically screeched with her high pitch voice threatening to burst my eardrums as she clapped vicariously. "I'm so happy you guys are still together! I wanted to say something when you came in but I was so shock to see Lawrence with you again. No offences." She continued as I pulled my eyes from Melanie to glare at my cousin that seemed to have my mother's same problem.

"None taken." Melanie shrugged with a small smile.

"He was such a man whore, but I can see he has found someone to whip him down." She clapped again. "We can go on double dates now. Pauli you can bring you friend too. Maybe she would be interested in Nickolai here, he's such a nice guy don't let his appearance fool you. He can be a teddy bear at times."