4. My New Life, Ya right!

4. My new life ya right

Melanie

"Now that we are acquainted with each other are you hungry?" Angelo said gently smiling as he held my hand still. Wondering why my skin wasn't crowling from his touch but was indifferent you could say. Pulling my hand from his putting both of them behind me.

I looked at him hesitantly wondering if I should answer truthfully knowing I should eat as my stomach suddenly did for me. "Good." Was all he said before he left. The door shutting behind him hearing a click the lock being engaged.

The moment I heard his feet recede from the door down the hall I ran to the window that I saw over the desk lifting myself up to see if there was any ways out. Unfortunately he was smart enough to put bars on the window like a jail cell. Now knowing I must not be the first here in this room being kidnapped. No one just put bars on the second floor windows in a mansion that most likely was in a nice neighborhood. I then turn to the computer upon the desk, moving the mouse to see a lock screen coming up. "Damn." There seem to be no way out unless it was through the bedroom door and most likely the front that I could already guess was not just locked from the outside, but also inside for go measure.

It wasn't long later as I stood there thinking of ways to escape Angelo walked back in with a plate of food startling me. "There is no way of an escape. Even if you were able to get out of his room the men downstairs would spot you before you would be able to get anywhere. There are also security cameras' along the whole property." He explain setting the plate of food down in front of me.

I hesitantly eyed the food, wondering if there was something else added to the ingredients of the chicken Alfredo steaming in front of me as the aroma hit my nose making my stomach growl in hunger. "Do not worry. There's no poison, it's actually quite delicious. From my favorite restaurant." He's convaid smoothly trying to sound reassuring. My tongue watering by the heady delicious aroma. Beside the plate a glass of water and what I could guess was apple juice by the smell. My eyes going back to his only to see curiosity.

I then look back down to the plate of the yummy food. Sitting down and dug in. The moment the creamy Alfredo sauce touched my tongue I couldn't stop. Hunger winning out as I sucked down the cool water quickly. I glanced back up the Angelo noticing him walk away to the couch turning on the tv was mounted to the wall watching whatever was on. Sounds and tones coming out of it that didn't sound familiar but ignored it for now as I sat there eating my alfredo wondering what was going to happen to me now. The Creamy Alfredo with grilled chicken seasoned to perfection would put all my fathers dinner to shame. It was so good that I shoved all of it into my mouth basically in minutes. The apple juice next to be gone satisfying my thirst.

Once I was done Angelo turned off the tv and walked back over to grab the plate and utensils. Lifting it back up on the try completely empty and practically cleaned of any remanence of the delicious food. Now regretting eating it so fast not knowing when the next he would feed me. This maybe could have been my last for all I knew. Wishing I had slowed down now and savored it fully. 

"Now I will be back in the morning. Please get some rest and I'll bring you food when I come back." He said with a smile as he started to walk away back to the door locking it behind him again. Grateful to hear breakfast was to come too. This man confusing me more by putting me in designer clothes. Serving what tasted like five star food and now leaving me in this room to myself. The bed the most inviting I had ever seen with its thick fluffy comforter and matching pillows.

 Again the moment his footsteps were no longer heard I ran around the room looking for ways to get out. There had to be some way for me to break out of this place. The computer was of no use without knowing the password having tried the usual ones but knew it had to be something I would not know. The window seemed to be bolted in to hold for a lifetime only able to open a crack for some ventilation. I then turn to the tv maybe hoping that there would be something on the news about my disappearance, but guessing that was probable a slim chance. My life was very small in the world on many. Only the local news would most likely report on it but not nationwide. The tv turning with a click as loud languages came over the screen.