19. Passive or Aggressive

Chap 19 Passive or Aggressive

Lawrence

"GOD DAMMIT! Morgan! Look what you've done. It's over. Get that through that pretty little head of yours. Do you not see that all you're good for is a good fuck? Nothing more, nothing less. And now that is over. Done." Morgan grabbed on the shoulder of my blazer to keep me from running after Melanie. Those leaf green eyes almost chilling in the instant I was her as she took in the scene before her. Whatever doubts she had now conformed if she didn't already know what I had been doing when I wasn't with her. Rage filling me as I turned to the pleading blonde beofre me. 

"But we could be good together. I am the governor's daughter. Anything you need, I can do, and my mom is the news reporter. She could always get you more publicity on events or anything you want. Lawrence, why don't you see that we are perfect for each other?" She begged, making a scene. Thankfully, the students had the right idea to finally move on and ignore it and proceed to what they were doing before.

"It's Luciano to you. You do not have the right to say my given name. You're perfect for a career lift, but not as a partner or a supporter for a person like me. You just think I'm a big celebrity in business, but I'm more than you can imagine. You would never last in my world. You are just a mistress that I do not see needing anymore." I confirmed, forcefully ripping her hands from my jacket off me in disgust. Now wondering why I had ever thought her worth my time.

Morgan bowed her head down as she spoke almost in a whisper. "What is she to you? What can she do that I can not?" Venom dripped in every word as she stared down to the floor.

"She is the light in my dark world that you could never understand. She sees me for who I am and not what I am to the outside world. Most of all, she is not in it to gain anything and has more to lose than anyone." I replied icily. Her pale face instantly turned to my murderous glare as she lifted her gaze to mine.

"You're just a man in high ranking businesses. How could I not understand you? I was raised to be the perfect woman for you. How are you more than that?" Morgan begged, confusion written on her face as she tried to understand.

"For a business man yes, but not for the Mafia Prince." I declared curtly as I raised my head high, looking down at her as if she was nothing. Her eyes going round with awareness. "You could never stand by my side as an equal. You are a passive women, not an aggressive one that could just stand up to anyone. You are weak minded, and will never know how to work in the real world without your precious bubble. So with your new knowledge, do not interfere with me or Melanie. I am a very powerful person that can do whatever I want with a snap of my fingers." I boomed, snapping my fingers in front of her face to emphasize my meaning to her clearly as I stepped away from her lifeless form, staring straight at nothingness.

"By the way, if you speak of this to anyone, just imagine what I can do to you and times it by ten." I smirked as Morgan turn to face me with fearful eyes as I gave my signature smirk walking around the corner.

Damn. I wasted my time talking to Morgan, and now lost Melanie.

It was lunch time now, making it hard to pick her out of the crowd of student heading to their friends to eat or hang out. I rounded the corner looking for her, but she was nowhere to be seen. In the cafeteria, I spotted Kyle and Ace with Sissela as she seemed to gossip about something interesting. All of them picking at their trays of food before them.

"Lawrence did you hear?" Sissela jumped up spotting me as I walked over towards there table by the window away from everyone.

"Hear what? I'm looking for Melanie." I asked scanning the room for a glimpse of her strawberry blonde hair no one else in school like hers had.