Splash of Colors

Melanie

The week was over as we made our way to this yacht Lawrence had bought. Hayley and Pauli already waiting in the parking lot ready. Dario with him having stayed at his parents house finding him and the big panther Aria fast friends keeping each other company will both owners were out. But it was time to hit the sea and take on the journey down to the point of Italy. Pauli not to keen on getting there any sooner with the promise of eating his grandmamas apparently horrid veggie cake. Which by the sound of it, I didn't blame him. Our plan to stop at a few ports were already given to the captain as we walked to the dock noticing a huge boat with the name Poseidon I had to admit was something to admire by its sheer size.

"Please tell me it's one of those smaller ones." I questioned seeing few boat in the dock slips were as a huge boat sat farther out in the water being the biggest boat of all and knowing Lawrence it probable was as he grinned with a yes. "Typical."

We walked to a black and cherry wood speed boat as two guards in all black helped us in with our luggage. Slowly we set out to the water, the yacht growing larger as we passed over each wave. Coming round the back were I could see the glassy paint of pearl black wrapped around the outside and the two top levels white.

"The bottom has a large dining room that extends on the sides. A underwater viewing ballroom and a theatre. In the middle boat rake inside with seadoos for fun if we want to go on the water. The seconds is the lounge deck with pool, kitchen, another dining room, living room entertainment game room, with two rooms. The third has four more rooms and two master suites. The fourth has a spa a patio deck bar and sunbath lounges with the top another deck and fire pit. At the front is the captain's helm with a helipad. All in all its ment for long term living." He explained as we came closer, gliding up the back and around the megayacht were a side of the boats wall was lifted high floating inside to a large room. Four other guards stood waiting grabbing ropes from the guards to tether securely inside as we stepped out onto the red wood floors. Several other guards came in all bowing to us then a man in all white with a black brim hat came with a large smile and bow.

"Hello, I'm Captain Arows and thank you for keeping me on Mr. Luciano. I'm very grateful to be in your service and hope to continue for the future. Let me know whenever you would like to stop. I have the schedule for each stop of the ports you requested. If you would like to add or make any changes please let me know. We will be taking off with in the hour." He said promptly with a big smile as I grasped the paper looking it over, seeing how organized he was with time and had places with in it to add if wanted. I nodded a thank you as he bowed again then walked back with a few of the guards following behind.

"I swear Pauli. If you ask how much this boat is I'll feed you to the sharks." Watching him gaze at the luxury interior of the yacht about to say something, glaring at Lawrence as Hayley smirked hooking her arm around mine.

"Find I'll just guess." He said as Hayley pulling me out before I could hear any number leave his lips walking to a set of large stairs that came to a large deck overlooking the back of the boat. Grasping the edge of the metal railing as Hayley lean her back against it.

"Humm... these guys don't know how to do things small do they." She asked after a few moments turning to me.

"I don't think the word small is in there vocabulary." I stated as my long floral sundress flowed in the light morning breeze, Dario at my side looking over the water edge petting his head, glad he wasn't afraid of the water.

"Melanie please don't be mad. Will it make you feel better if I told you I got a heck of a deal on it." He said with a sheepish smile grasping on to my hips capturing my eyes effortlessly.

"It doesn't matter. I'll find out anyways later when I do the accounting." I stated already picturing how many zeros were being transferred to who ever this monstrosity was purchased from.