18. Challenge of whit's

Lawrence

My mind was running a mile a-minute.

I was losing the battle in my head.

I couldn't face her yet.

Standing in the men's private bathroom backstage I was actual thinking about Morgans word's. For once she seemed to know something worth listening to. I was back here fooling around with someone of no importance whatsoever. Yet it had never crossed my mind of what she would be thinking in my absent. I had never thought of what others thought of me or my actions but Melanie, she was another story. Her thoughts' about me mattered and to say the least, that was startling knowledge. If Melanie knew what I had done. How would she act or what would she say? But I couldn't change that now, I just had to hope that she didn't think it and just passed it as being busy.

I emerged from backstage to see Severus and the guys talking when I approached them with a grim expression. "Why are you not with Melanie?" I demanded in a harsh tone startling them with my sudden presences.

"She's fine setting up there by herself. No one is going to approach her in the presidential box." Ace said confidently as my eyes glared back at him in rage to think his word were true.

"Then how come the Ambassador's of Russia's son is sitting with her?" I said curtly. All three turned around to stare up at Howl Sulivan, Russia's head of the country and one of the world's richest man. Without caring what they had to say and make up excuses. I walked the distances between us, up to my box seat throwing the curtains open to a startled Melanie.

"Hello Sulivan, enjoying the entertainment?" My voice clip that as always was unaffected to him.

"Lawrence! You scared the hell out of me." Melanie confessed as her hand laid over her heart in an effort to calm it.

"Sorry my intentions were not to startle you." I said with double meaning that seem to fly over Sulivan's head. My fist tightening further to his care free expression.

"So you scare pretty easily there Miss Melanie." He stated leaning towards her with a mischievous grin. Watching he blush that had my anger raise several degrees more.

"It appears you gentlemen have the ability of stealth. Just like the ninja." Said stated with a wicked grin that seemed to be a joke that Howl instantly followed up to her playful tone.

"Ninja, I don't know about that." Sulivan responded continuing there banter that was annoying the crap out of me as they just seemed to forget I was there.

"Oh but I do..."She giggle finally bringing her eyes back to mine. "Oh Lawrence this is...." Melanie gestured to Sulivan seeming to finally acknowledge me again.

"Howl Sulivan, the Ambassador son of Russia." I finished for her seeming to add something else she didn't know.

"The Ambassadors of Russia? Your his Son? You must be very impotent." She said with glowing eyes of curiosity.

"He's just my father. I'm not apart of his affairs. I'm just a business man of my own running my billion dollar company." He said humble as he lounged back more into the chair taking a glimpse in my direction then back to Melanie. "So now I get why you are in Laurence's box seat. I was under the impression you were here alone." He said sadly as a second thought.

"Well as you can see that is wrong, now you can go back to your seat and enjoy the performance else were." I demanded in a harsh but subtle tone striding over to an empty set next to Melanie, making her in the middle that made me even more irritated, just wanting to rip out Sulivan tongue and feed it to Dario so he would stop talking.