Event of Thieves

Melanie

We arrived early morning as the so called Naples compound came into view with Hayley and I eager to see the large mountain side home that we could see from the yacht not far off. The home itself was an understatement to the word large. It had a small beach at the base of the cliff with a dock that had stairs clinging to the steep black rock up to the level plain of the house that looked to have an infinity pool where it met the edge of the cliff. Large trees offered privacy and shade with a large patio deck. The home itself looked to be two stories but was spread out wide over the land with large archway and open floor to ceiling shutter windows framed with Tuscan wood.

"Welcome to your new home." Lawrence said beside me as we all stood at the front of the yacht feeling the wind flow over us as we came as close as the captain could. Anchoring only a hundred yards away. I looked up to him with a smile as he pulled me closer into his side with a light kiss to my temple.

We headed below deck already packed the moment I got up. the luggage already placed in the boat to head to the dock. Making the journey over and the long trip up the stairs Hayley and I just oohed at the beautiful house before us.

"I could understand why you were so disappointed in losing this place." Hayley remarked.

"Hey, you haven't seen Malibu yet. I'm not that disappointed when you see that place. If anything it was a true even trade. This place does hold all the comforts you will ever need and can live without going into the city if not wanted. There is a full live in staff, workers, and the state of the art security system and guard towers with a large iron fence with censors bordering the hundred plus acres of land. With this much land I even built a barn too for horses."

"Lawrence I could bring Winter here!" Excitement swirling in my baby blue shift dress attached to a gold necklace around my neck with a slit in the center to show the outline of my cleavage.

"I will arrange for her to come here in the spring. Well move in fully at the end of the year once I am head of the... business." He said warily, eyeing Hayley that was standing hand in hand with Pauli next to us with a scowl.

I could see she noticed the pause with suspicion and was going to comment on it until Pauli interrupted her. "Well... Let's give you girls the grand tour, Lawrence?"

"I have revisions of a few contracts. My vacation is unfortunately over and I need to get back to work." He said with a grim expression as he turned to me grasping my hip, his other hand rested on my cheek. "I'll be back later. I need to make some runs to the warehouses and... offices." He continued with a peck to my lips as he brushed a lock of hair behind my ear. "I love you, I'll see you at dinner tonight."

"I love you too." I smiled as he gave me a deep kiss then was off as I turned to Pauli.

"Now I have you two all to myself, finally!" He said with a wiggle of his eyebrows as we bursted into giggles.

"Hold your horses there lover boy." Hayley said patting his chest as he wrapped both arms around our shoulders and guiding us through the mansion.

We stepped in thru the back with a large family room and dining room with a large kitchen all connected like an open concept. With high vaulted ceilings and leaf fans to cool the room, it made me feel even smaller then I already was looking up to see a loft that viewed the long lap pool accompanied by a spa. It designed perfectly to view the vast sea were you could see the yacht. 

Moving threw the open hall with sky lighting above showing us a large indoor pool with a wall waterfall and spa. A sona, theatre, library, and an large office attached viewing a garden with a fountain of Aphrodite. After that the large two door foya with a room for entertaining that Pauli did a lot of parties being able to fit a stage for private concerts and at least two hundred people in the room making its own echo when we talked. The doors opened to the side of the house with a courtyard and a bush maze for fun to mess with drunk people to find yourself to the cliff and walk down the stairs to the private beach. On the other side of the house was the several car garage that had Hayley drooling over a white maserati.