Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

******Brooklyn POV*******

"Here they are... One Direction!" A voice announced and my eyes snapped to the stage. We had gotten VIP seats, my wheelchair literally right in front of the stage. We were in front of the girls, the first row only being Sandra, me and a few photographers. I watched as the five boys sauntered on stage, smiling brightly and waving to the fans. I heard music start to play and the boys get ready. I prepared myself to hear them sing their own songs for the first time. I had listened to all their covers from The X Factor, but never got to listen to their original songs.

The song started off and I found myself tapping my fingers to the beat. I took a turn watching each of the boys. I started with Zayn, who had a half smile on his face. He seemed comfortable on stage, giving a few little waves out every once in a while. My eyes slid to Liam, who had a full blown smile that seemed as if he smiled any wide, his face would break. He looked like he belonged on the stage and he wasn't going to waste a minute of it. Harry was dancing around like a.. Ballerina? He was just having fun, occasionally slinging an arm around Zayn or Liam and just laughing. I then looked at my brother, who was enjoying himself. He thrusted every so often, making the girls go berserk. The smirk on his face knew he was driving them wild.

Eventually my eyes made their way to the blonde boy. He was singing along to the song with a smile on his face, but he just didn't seem all there. He looked my way and caught my eye. I smiled and waved at the boy. He looked taken aback momentarily before smiling and waving back.

"They're good, huh?" Sandra leaned over and whispered. I nodded. They were much better than anything I thought and had definitely improved since The X Factor. It seemed like second nature to them, singing those songs.

"How many times have they performed these songs?" I asked, not taking my eyes off them.

"Over a hundred. And they'll be doing to a hundred times more, with the upcoming US tour." Sandra laughed. "I feel kind of bad for them."

"They're catchy songs, at least." I said. They started a song called More Than This and I let my eyes flicker shut, just taking in their voices. Each voice was special but only one gave me shivers. I felt like I had heard it before once, although I knew I must have heard it many times before. But there was something in the back of my mind that was persisting I had heard it once before, I just couldn't put a finger on where. Hearing Niall's voice gave me a bunch of emotions, I couldn't even begin to name them.

It scared me, knowing this blonde Irishman I didn't know, gave me so many feelings. I was starting to think my brother wasn't telling me something.

*********

"You guys were amazing." I smiled up at the five sweaty boys in front of me. "I feel like I'm meeting someone famous or something."