Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

"Rosie!"

"Brook!"

"Rose!"

"Harry!"

"Brook!"

"Niall!" Niall jumped in front of Harry, Rose and I. We all turned to look at him. "What? Doesn't Niall get some loving?"

"I practically live with you, I haven't seen Rose in weeks." I jokingly pushed Niall out of the way and hugged Rosie.

"How are you doing, love?" Rose kept me in her arms but backed up to look me straight in the eyes. She scanned my facial features, as if for an obvious sign that I wasn't doing fine.

"I'm doing actually really well," I told her truthfully with a smile.

There was some shuffling beside me. "Uh, excuse, boyfriend over here who's kind of missed his girlfriend a lot." Harry coughed out, practically whining.

Rose ignored him, waving a hand in his direction. "Shh, Harry. Are you sure you're fine, Brook?"

"C'mon Rose, she said she was fine." Harry groaned in frustration.

"I really am fine. Go," I shooed her away, "Go spend time with your boyfriend. All I've been hearing the past week is about much he misses you and how beautiful you are."

"Aw, Harry!" Rose laughed with glee, reaching over to pinch Harry's cheeks.

A blush spread across Harry's cheeks as he ducked his head. He mumbled, "I don't know what you're talking about, Brook."

"I'll catch up with you later. I'm taking you shopping tomorrow while the boys do interviews and stuff," Rosie grinned giving me a brief hug before entwining her fingers with Harry's. "Alright, stud muffin, let's go. Dad made steak for dinner. I think he missed you more than I did."

~*~*~*~

"So the craziness and idiocy from our boys hasn't scared you off?" Rosie asked Summer, who let out a little laugh at the question.