Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

"Brook, this is Paul. He's our..." Louis trailed off. "He's our driver-ish thing."

"That sure does me justice. I'm their babysitter." Paul winked, shaking my hand. I laughed, already feeling at home with the older man.

"It's very nice to meet you! Although, I guess you already know me.." I said awkwardly, shuffling my feet.

"If you want, I'll pretend I don't." Paul chuckled.

"That's very kind." I grinned at him before wobbling me and my broken leg into the car. After a few minutes we started off, with five faces looking at me. I squirmed slightly, uncomfortable at these boys staring at me.

"So, would you like to know more about us?" Liam offered with a smile.

"I would very much appreciate that." I nodded with a small smile.

"Just ask each of us a question, any question." Harry prompted.

"Um, how old are you guys?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Niall, Harry and Liam are eighteen and I am nineteen." Zayn informed me with a smile. 

"And then Louis is twenty.. And I'm eighteen?" I scrunched my face up slightly.

"Yup!" Lou nodded.

"Um.. I don't really know what to ask you, to be honest.." I said after a silence. A definite awkward silence.

"Here, I'll help. Zayn here, is quiet and mysterious. But not always. He has this really loud streak occasionally, where he's just obnoxious. Then there's Liam. He's quite sensible, but has his immature moments. Everyone thinks he's the oldest but he's not.  Harry is the youngest, but he's cheeky and has a way with women. Although, not you. He asked you out when we first all met each other but you said no. I helped a little with that decision. Niall is carefree and fun, he looks innocent but he isn't. He's also the nicest boyfriend." Louis rambled off. The boys rolled their eyes at him.

Niall has a girlfriend? That kind of stabbed at my heart a little, and I don't know why. Why would it matter so much? I had just met him after all.

"And I'm your charming, sweet, lovable big brother. You owe me twenty pounds by the way." Lou grinned mischievously.

"I don't believe you." I shot back with a smile.

"Don't listen to him, I actually believe he owes you some money." Niall spoke.

"Ha!" I pointed to Louis while sticking out my tongue.