Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

*Brook*

I stared out across the park that Niall had taken me too earlier. It was void of children, since it was ten pm. I swung back and forth a bit on the swing. I felt moist tears trailing down my cheek, but at that moment, I didn't even care. Niall's words echoed in my mind. I was pregnant. We were going to have a baby boy.

It felt fake. It felt like it wasn't possible. There was no way I could have been pregnant and not remember it. This was all a bad dream. It had to be a prank Louis put together. Throwing me into a world and pretending he was a massive singer. Having someone pretend he was my boyfriend. 

But I knew it wasn't a prank. There was no way this could all just be a joke. I just didn't want it to be real. 

"Hey." The sound of a familiar British accent pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Josh? What are you doing here?" 

"Niall called me. He, uh, told me what happened and that you probably didn't want to talk to him at the moment. He asked me to come." Josh said as he sat down on the swing next to me.

"How'd you find me?" I questioned.

"Apparently you went to a park when... It first happened. Plus you took one of our drivers."

"Oh." I shrugged, not really caring too much. It was sweet of Niall to have Josh come and make sure I was okay. I just really needed to let the information soak in.

"Are you okay?" His voice was soft as he looked at me.

"Never been better." I laughed bitterly. I pressed my face against the cool metal of the swing. I let my eyes flutter shut, trying to squeeze back the tears.

"Don't bottle up your feelings. You know you can talk to me." Josh's gentle voice prodded.

My eyes popped open and I stared angrily at the sand. "You don't understand! No one understands! How am I supposed to just.. Take everything everyone is telling me? Or not telling? First off, no one felt like freaking tell me that I had a boyfriend. Oh, then I was pregnant with my boyfriend's baby. Which ended up dying! I can't handle it. I can't. I don't think I can deal with anything else I've missed in the last three years."

"Come here." Josh instructed, getting off the swing and standing right in front of me. I reluctantly obeyed and the second I was up, his arms were wrapped around me. I let all the tears out then, clutching onto him tightly and burying my face into his neck.