Letter to You

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated. I started going to summer school, and I haven't really found a lot of time to write. And, also, I was trying to figure out what I should do for the next couple of chapters. so enjoy the new, crappy chapter. Vote, comment, ect.

~Deana/Elisha

Chapter 13

I couldn't believe it. Dean was dead. And I couldn't save him. I should have saved him. But, I was too weak, too late.

"Deana." I turned around to see Sammie, her eyes were puffy from crying. She looked at me with pain, sorrow, anger, and confusion in her eyes.

"Yeah, Sammie? What's up?" I asked, as I got to my feet, turning my whole body to pay full attention to her, instead of the lifeless body that laid on the bed.

"I think you should get some sleep." Her voice cracked, she knew that it was almost time for me to go.

I smiled at her, "You're right Sammie. I should go." I walked out of the room, and down the long, dreary hallway. I couldn't bare to be here anymore, I couldn't stand to see Sam, Sammie, Cas, or even Cassie. They all reminded me too much of Dean.

"Hey, Deana." I hear Sam's voice from behind. I turned my head slightly to see him, he had really dark bags under his eyes, his hair was crazy, and he looked awful. He had lost his brother, I could not expect anything more, or less from him.

"Hey, Sam." I replied, my voice trying to sound happy, but to no avail. My voice remains the same, depressed, sad, and hopeless. "I'm sorry, that I couldn't save him." I whispered as I continued to walk down the lonely hallway.

"It's not you're fault. It's nobody's fault." Sam replied, his voice was firm, but the state he was in could say otherwise.

"Thanks, Sam." I whispered, he smiled, something I hadn't seen in a while. He turned around and walked into Dean's room. I was then overcomed by guilt. I still believed it was my fault. I continued to bear the weight on my shoulders. I couldn't help it, I felt undoubtedly responsible. "It is my fault." I growled at myself. I stormed out of the long depressing hallway and went into the library. I took a deep breath and sat on one of the chairs that were around the tables. I looked at the pen and paper that Sammie was using for her research. I took them both in my hands and began to write.

"Dean,

Thanks, for taking Sammie and I in. & letting us stay & hunt with you idiots. I wish we could have spent more time together then half a year. Well, at least we spent almost half a year together. Hey, better than a week, right? I'm glad that the angels made us bump into each other, even though their jerks. I wish we could have spent the rest of our lives together, saving people, hunting things, doing our family business. I'll miss you. I love you, Dean. I love you so much. Just writing this letter makes me feel girly, and it's stupid, but I love you. I wish we could trade places, Dean. I just wanted to say good bye, if you ever read this. I love you!

Deana W.

P.S. I was the one who ate the pie last week. Love ya'!"

After I had written my letter to Dean, I ripped the paper from the notebook, folded it, and began to write again.

"Sam,

I am sorry about Dean. I deserve the blame. I should've saved him, I should've died. You don't deserve this pain, Sam. You shouldn't feel guilty. Sam, I need you to do something for me, please, please, take care of Sammie, would you? If you don't, I will haunt you. & make her happy, please, she deserves it. Thank you for taking care of her, please protect her, keep her safe, for me, man. Please don't feel guilty.

Deana

P.S. I WILL haunt you!"

I lowly chuckled at the last part, ripped it off the notebook, and folded it. I set the paper on top of Dean's, and begin to write another one.

"Cas,

Thanks for taking care of Dean. I know this is a lot to ask, but please watch out for Sam & Sammie. When they call you, you answer, got it? If Dean comes back, which I'm sure he probably will, please watch out for him, too. Make sure he doesn't do something stupid while I'm gone. I really do appreciate it Cas.

Deana

P.S. You got to stop appearing out of no where, Cas."

I chuckled and removed the paper from the notebook, and placed it on the pile of letters. I looked at the blank paper, knowing I had two more people that I had to write to, two people that will have to live without me.

"Cassie,

Did I ever tell you thanks for pulling me out of Hell that one time? No!? Well, thanks, since you'll probably have to do it again. But, I guess you can't, without you're real angel mojo. Just kidding, Cassie. But, I need you to do a favor for me. Please, take care of my little, idiot of a sister. She may need help, especially since, I won't be around to help. & watch for Sam & Dean. Especially, Dean, I don't want him trying to do anything stupid. Thank you Cassie.

Deana

P.S. Don't make it obvious that you're watching them. Pass that on to you're boyfriend."

I snickered at the P.S. that I had left for Cassie. And did the same thing as I did with the previous letter. I then began to write again. My last letter.

"Sammie,

I'm sorry. I should have protected you. I wasn't being the older sibling that I promised you I would be. & now, it's happening all over again. Please don't do anything, that will make me want to come back & beat you. Please. Now, Sammie, I need you to not make a deal to bring me back. I need you to not shut yourself out from Sam, or Dean, or Cas & Cassie. I need you to stay strong for Sam. I need you to be okay. I love you, Sammie. I wish you could have lived a normal, happy life with Jesse, or even Sam. I wish you could've. But hey, life's a pain! Anyways, don't do anything that will make me come back & kill you! Stay alive, continue the family business. When you need help, call Cas or Cassie, instead of jumping out there & getting yourself killed. 'Cause that is stupid. I'll miss you, Sammie.

Deana

P.S. If you scratch my car, I WILL haunt your behind!"

I had finished my final letter. I had written my farewell. Now all I had to do was label them and leave them out for them to see. "At least they don't have to worry about Abbadon, or Metatron." I mumbled to myself as I finished labeling the letters and set them out so they could see them. I then walked out towards the couch, grabbed my jacket that hung on to it, and slid it on. I walked towards the door, ready. Ready for death to greet me.

End of Chapter 13