Trying to Save Deana

This chapter will be in Dean's point of view.

-Deana-

Chapter 10

Dean's POV

After our little incident with Deana and Sammie. We decided to head back to the bunker.

Once we were there, we all went straight to bed, but I couldn't sleep, I laid in bed awake. I couldn't believe it!

Deana, sold her soul! I've lost too many people and I'm not going to lose her now! I got out of bed, I couldn't even shut my eyes, since my mind was racing.

Trying to figure how to stop Deana from going to--to....

Just the thought of it angered me.

I looked over my shoulder to see Deana, asleep, peacefully asleep. She was so beautiful.

But I couldn't bare to see her gone, being tortured, even torturing! I just couldn't!

The thought of it was just to much for me. I slowly got up, and walked towards the door.

I quietly opened the door, trying not to wake her up.

As, I got out of the room, I realized that I was just in boxers. So, I ran back inside, and slipped some jeans on, and a t-shirt. I quickly walked outside the room and walked down the hall. I reached the library and found my jacket hanging on a chair. I grabbed my jacket, pulling my car keys out of the pocket. Jogging towards the garage. When I was about to reach it, I was stopped by my name being called. I turned around my keys in hand, it was Sammy.

"Mornin' sleepin' beauty!" I shouted sarcastically, as I turned back around.

"Dean? It's-- It's six in the morning! What are you doing up this early?!" Sammy asked annoyed.

"Out!" I replied, not turning to look at him. I walked away, and towards the door to the garage. Once I reached the car, I hopped in, started the car, and reversed out of the garage. Once out of the garage, I drove off, to go find the crossroad.

So I could save Deana, from the mistake she made.

After driving for at least four hours, I finely reached a crossroad. I screeched to a stop.

Then, I looked in the glove compartment, grabbed my fake I.D. and took it with me. I exited the car, slamming the door, my picture in hand.

Once I had reached the middle of the road, I knelt down and began to dig through the ground. Digging deeper and deeper, dirt getting inside my nails, rocks cutting my hands, and my hands being covered with mud. After digging, I scratched the surface of a metal, rusty box. I pulled it out with force, dusted it off, and stared at it. This, is the only way, I can save her. I popped the lid open to find a picture of a teenager, tossed it to the side, and shoved my picture inside.

I slammed the lid closed, and tossed the box back in the hole.

I covered the hole, and waited.

I waited for the thing that made the deal with her, the one who is going to take her from me.

"Hello." A male voice called.

I felt anger growing in my chest as I stood to my feet. I slowly turned around to see a young guy, who looked about Deana's age.

"I want to make a deal." I said, as my greeting.

"Ha, your Ms. Wesson's boyfriend.... Dean right?" The demon asked as he began to circle around me.

"Yup, and I'm here to kick your butt!" I shouted, stomping towards him.

"Woah, bro! Cool your roll! Listen I did say 'No' but your stubborn mule of a girlfriend insisted that I bring her stupid sister back." He said shrugging.