Meeting Dean and Sam Winchester

Hi! I don't own the CW's Supernatural I just own Deana and Samantha Wesson! Enjoy! Comment, vote, follow and etc. This will be in Deana's POV.

Chapter 1

Deana's POV

"Run Sammie, run!" I shouted running through the dark forest. "Dude, I hate vampires!" I shouted, while getting whacked by branches, and being tripped by rocks and protruding tree roots. We ran until we reached my baby, a 67' Chevy Impala, I opened the car door frantically. I hopped into the car quickly and started it, putting it on reverse, then slamming my foot on the gas. We spun out of the dirt rode and drove off into the street, towards our hotel, and that's when I noticed, the smell.

"What's, that smell? Is that--cologne?" I asked sniffing the air. Sammie looked at me as if my question was the dumbest thing I've ever said, which I'm pretty sure isn't, but she smelled the air, then her shirt.

"Yeah, i-it actually does." She replied confusion in her voice. Realization hit me. I slammed my foot on the brakes, making Sammie hit her head hard on the dashboard.

"Dude, what the heck m-"

I cut Sammie off, "This is not my baby!" I shouted in disgust. I spun the car around making Sammie hit her head, hard against the side of the car.

"Dude, seriously?!" She growled boring holes into the side of my head. But, I didn't care, this wasn't my baby, I wasn't driving her, and some idiot probably has his hands all over her. I was disgusted.

"Don't worry Baby, I'm coming." I whispered to myself, but apparently Sammie heard me, 'cause she started giving me weird looks.

I parked where we found the imposter to see my real Baby and two men standing next her. I pulled my key out, stepped out of the car, and grabbed my stuff. Sammie slowly stepped out of the car and slowly came towards me. We walked together, side-by-side, towards the strangers, as I tossed my bag over my shoulder. The two men, a sasquatch and a midget, began to walk towards us, and yes, I was exaggerating.

We stopped in front of each other, the midget and I were giving each other smug looks. The midget looked pretty angry, hey, I am too, he touched my baby, and nobody, and I mean no body touches her!

"Sorry, for taking your... car." Sammie apologized. I scoffed in disbelief, she stepped on my foot, making me wince in pain. I grinned at the midget as he glared at me angrily.

"What's so funny?" He asked annoyed.

"Nothing." I replied as I walked passed him, shouldering him. He staggered back, but kept his ground. I felt his eyes bore holes into the back of my head, but I didn't really care, all I really did care about was my Baby. "Hey Baby, are you okay, did he hurt you? It's okay, Baby." I whispered soothing my car. Sammie came behind me scaring my pants off, making my heart feel like it stopped. "What the heck, Sammie!" I shouted. She just shrugged and nodded towards the guys. I looked at them, and I knew what she wanted me to do. "No." I growled.

"Deana." She replied sternly.

I rolled my eyes, "I am not going to apologize for something I didn't even do!" I argued.

"Uh, you actually did do something!" She replied between clenched teeth.

"Like what!?"I shot back, she rolled her eyes, and stared at me sternly as she put her hands on her hips nodding towards the guys once more. "Fine." I groaned. I stomped towards the strangers, that stole my Baby! See this why I hate going on hunting trips with her, she always makes me do things that I hate, like saying sorry!