Deana goes MIA

Oh my gosh chapter 4! Super excited! Anyways Deana, Sammie and the boys are going on a hunt, but something goes deadly wrong!

Most of this chapter will be in Dean's POV.

Chapter 4

Deana's POV

We were driving to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to save some virgins. That-- sounded really weird.... Anyways, we drove for about two to three days non-stop, well except for food and bathroom stops. While Sam and Sammie where in my Impala, Dean and I were rocking out in his Impala listening to 'Rock of Ages' by Def Leppard. Dean drumming on the steering wheel and me singing off key with the music till we got to town.

Once, we got to the town we went and did the same routine. We all started to do research on what this thing could be, Cas and Cassie popped out here and there every once and a while. We had the same sleeping arrangements, Dean and I, then Sam and Sammie. Dean and I were researching, while Sam and Sammie went out to go speak to the victims' family and friends.

"It could be a-- dragon." Dean said looking at the laptop not even moving his eyes.

"Those exist?" I asked looking up from a book that I was reading. He nodded still focusing on the screen. "You're not watching -- what I think you're watching-- are you? 'Cause if Sam finds out he's going to kick your butt." I said chuckling. Dean looked up at me and just stared at me with a dull expression on his face.

"What?" I asked uncomfortably.

"I'm not looking at anything but research. Why in the world would you think that?" He asked, his arm flailing in the air.

"I don't know, maybe 'cause he told me to tell you that you should be focusing on the case then on-- that." I said looking back at the book.

"Right." He said sarcastically, dragging the 'i'.

A few hours later Sam and Sammie came back, "So what happened?" I asked tossing the book to the side.

"Uh, we'll it's definitely a dragon." Sam said pulling his jacket off.

"I told you!" Dean mocked childishly as he laughed at my face. I stuck my tongue out at him and just laughed as well.

"Hey, you guys should get some sleep we got a busy day hunting down these bad boys." I said stretching my arms.

"Yeah, lets go Sam." Sammie said pulling Sam out of the room.

"Okay, well I guess this is good night!" Sam called out as Sammie dragged him out of the room.

"Night Sammy! Night Sammie!" Dean and I called out at the same time. I got on my feet and stretched feeling almost every bone in my body crack.

"Well, I'm going to go get something in the car I'll be back." I said grabbing the keys to the Impala. I walked out of the room and began walking towards Baby, which was parked on the other side of the parking lot. I walked across the parking lot stopping behind Baby, I pulled out the keys and when I was about to open the trunk. Suddenly someone covered my face with a rag, I tried to fight them off, but everything went black.

***********************

I woke up to find myself tied to a chair, I tried to break free but the ropes were to tight for me to break free.

"Are you comfortable?" A male voice called out from the darkness.

"Oh yeah, I'm dandy!" I replied sarcastically.

"Heh, sarcasm isn't going to keep you alive." The male voice replied.

"Why don't you come out into the light so I can know how to stay alive." I said looking into the darkness. Suddenly, a tall figure walked out from the shadow. He looked like he was around the same age as Dean and I with dark brown hair, hazel colored eyes, pale skin, and wore dark clothes.