Working with the Winchester Boys

HEY GUYS!!!!!!! I hope you are enjoying it even though this IS the second chapter. Um, well if you are hating on it there's the door, go. But if you LOVE it, THEN I LOVE YOU! lol. Anyways um I hope your loving this love thing between Deana and Dean. I know their kinda moving to fast and I'm sorry. This is based off of the Episode: Jump the Shark- Episode 19 Season 4. So yeah comment, and vote! So yeah! Your awesome!

Chapter 2

Deana's POV

I woke up to find that it was still night out. I looked around, but was trapped. I turned my head slightly to see Dean asleep. I tried to remember what happened, then realized we fell asleep on the couch... watching Dr. Sexy M.D..

I slowly unwrapped Dean's arms from around my waist, but he moved them himself, turned over, and fell back to sleep. Then, slowly got off of the couch and tiptoed towards the bathroom, grabbing my phone and looked at the time to find that it was six a.m.!

"I hate mornings." I mumbled, scratching the back of my head tiredly. I was about to take a shower when I realized that I didn't have my duffle bag with me, I grabbed my jacket, and quietly walked out the door. I walked quickly, in the cold concrete walkway bare-footed to Sammie's room, I turned the knob to find that the door was unlocked. I sneaked a peak to check if Sammie or the Sasquatch were awake.

When it was safe to enter the room I quietly opened the door a little more, tip-toed across the room, quickly grabbed my bag, and ran back out. I shut the door behind me as quietly as I could and speed-walked back into my room.

I opened the door to find Dean awake, also shirtless, but I was like only gone for like at least two minutes, how? I looked at him not even realizing that he was looking directly at me.

"Hey there, sunshine!" Dean said with his cocky smirk growing on his face. "Where did you run off to?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. I rolled my eyes and tossed my bag on the bed.

"I went to get my stuff." I replied un-zipping my bag, looking through my stuff. I pulled out a dark green tank top, a dark blue, flannel shirt, and a pair of skinny, dark blue jeans. I started heading towards the shower until Dean stopped in front of me, blocking my way. "Yes, can I help you?" I asked annoyed, and crossed my arms over my chest.

Dean looked down at me giving me a serious look, "We can not tell anyone about us watching Dr. Sexy. " he said sternly I looked at him and realized he was serious.

"Um, why?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Cause I'm a hunter, a man, and if someone found out that I watched Dr.Sexy, I'd be the complete opposite of a man." He replied in a serious tone.

"Um, okay I won't tell anyone," Dean looked down at me with a 'can I trust you' look, "Dean, I won't tell anyone, you really think I want someone finding our I watch girly stuff like that!?" I reassured him.

"Thanks." He mumbled.

"Yeah, whatever." I replied shoving past him. I turned around to only look at his back.

"Dean." I called out. He turned around to look at me.

"If anyone. And I mean anyone, calls you the opposite of a man because of this, just punch'em in the face. That'll show'em who's a man." I smirked. He looked at me baffled, but returned the smirk with his signature smirk.

I quickly turned back around and shut the bathroom door, locked it, slid out of my clothes, turned the shower on, and jumped inside. I got out of the shower, thirty minutes later, dried myself off, changed into my clothes, and stepped out of the bathroom.