Happy Birthday!

So since its Dean's birthday I decided to do a birthday chapter so here it goes!!!!! Enjoy!!! :P

Chapter 5

Deana's POV

I woke up the next morning to find Dean still asleep. I turned around to face him then he opened his eyes

"Morning sleepy head." I whispered smiling brightly.

"Mornin'." He replied groggily.

We just stared into each other's eyes, and somehow the world completely faded away.

"I love you." Dean whispered.

I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you too." I replied letting him go. We began to kiss again, the kiss began to heat up. Then my leg began to hurt. Gah! Stupid leg! I winced and he let me go.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at me with concern.

I nodded and just let it slide.

"It's nothing." I replied.

"Are you sure?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah!" I smiled kissing him once more.

Then he just smiled and whispered , "Okay." Suddenly.....

"SURPRISE!" I hear Samantha and Sam shout.

Dean grabbed his gun and pointed it towards the door.

I fell out of bed landing on my butt.

"OW DANG IT!" I shouted angrily. Great my mornings been ruined by morons.... I sat up to see Sammie holding a chocolate covered cake and Sam doing the jazz hands with a big smile on his face. I cling on to the bed, slowly getting up, trying not to hurt my broken leg. I sat on the bed as I yawned.

"What's the occasion?" I asked, scratching the back of my head.

"Happy---happy birthday!!!!" Sammie and Sam shouted. I looked at the cake then at Sam and Sammie.

"Oh no! We are not doing the birthday thing!" I said grabbing my crutch and using it as a weapon.

"But Deana! We never celebrate birthdays!" Sammie complained with a frown on her face.

"Why?" Dean asked his eyes still trying to get used to the light.

"'Cause we want to! And it's a special day! Because..." Sammie stopped and looked at us with the most goofiest and most stupid grin you can possibly picture of. It was really creepy...clown creepy.

I shrugged, "Because?" I gestured her to continue.

"You guys share the same birthday!" She squealed excitedly. I looked at Dean and he looked at me.

"I didn't know it was your birthday!" Dean said looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Well I didn't know it was yours either." I replied crossing my arms and sticking my tongue out like a four year old. The thing was that I hated celebrating my birthday, since it reminded me of my birthdays with mom, I mean we've celebrated birthdays before.... before mom died, that was about it.

"Dude, seriously? You forgot it was your own birthday?" Sam asked looking at Dean as if he were a complete idiot.

"Well, sorry for not marking it off my calendar, I've been a bit busy cause you know we have Abbadon on our tails, then there's the angels falling, then there's hunting, oh and saving peoples lives, oh and did I forget to mention, Abbadon is on our friggin' tails?" Dean started shouting pointing out the things on his list with his fingers.