Deal

Chapter 9

I stared blankly at the lifeless body of my sister. She was gone. But I couldn't bring myself to believe it... I just couldn't. But I could save her! I can bring her back... But at a cost.

I was leaning against the door frame in an abandoned house. We decided to hang here for awhile, since Sam is still having a breakdown. Dean thinks that I'm going to snap at any moment, so he's always on my case. I love him and all but it was starting to get annoying. I mean seriously, I'm not going to snap! My sister is.... No I'm not going to let her die. Not on my watch. I continued to stare at my sister's limp body on the old, hard mattress. But I knew what I had to do. I quickly turned on my heel, snatching Dean's car keys, from his leather jacket and stormed out of the house. I hopped into the car, started it, and drove off.

It was now night out, and I was driving in the middle of no where. The dirt road made a fog of dust coming off from the sides of the car. The sounds of pebbles grazing against the car was all I could hear. My grip on the steering wheel grew tighter and tighter, my anger growing, causing me to push down on the pedal, even more.

I screeched to a stop, once I had reached the crossroad, and stared at the empty road, as the fog grew thicker and thicker. I took a sharp breath, and exhaled slowly. I opened the door quickly, walking towards the middle of the road. I knelt down on the ground and began to dig into it, my nails clawed into the dirt. I dug deeper and deeper until my hands scratched the surface of a metal box, causing a piercing screeching sound making me cringe. I quickly pulled it out and found a picture of a woman in it, who looked like she was in her early twenties.

Probably dead now, was what I thought as I tossed the picture on the ground. I shoved a picture of me from one of my fake IDs, my breath becoming shaky, my heart rate increasing, and my palms becoming sweaty. I slammed it closed and placed the metal box back inside the hole, covering it with the fresh dirt. After I had finished I pushed myself up and looked around.... Only to find no one.

"Come on! Where are you, you son of a b****?!" I screamed as I spun around like a top, my eyes wandering around looking for it.

"Hello." a deep voice calls out from behind. my body stiffened then turned around slowly to find a man, who looked like he was around my age, standing there, wearing black, skinny jeans, and a black v-neck.

"I want to make a deal." I blurted out, not even caring if he was annoyed by my sudden outburst that happened a few seconds ago.

"No." He replied. I was enraged by this reply! How could he!?

"Why the heck not!?" I asked angrily. He just shrugged. I stepped forward and threw my fist at his face. Once it made contact, all I ended up doing was hurting myself. "Ow!" I shouted bitterly as I looked at my red hand.

"You humans are so stupid! And pretty." He laughed as his eyes flashed red. I gritted my teeth as I glared at him.

"So, are we going to make a deal or are we just going to flirt?" I asked, annoyed. He rolled his eyes as he started to circle around me.

"So, what does the beautiful Deana Wesson want from me?" he asked as he stopped a few feet away from me.

"I want you to bring back my sister." I said with a serious tone. He laughed hysterically, but I was unamused.

"Oh, you were being serious." He said with a diabolical smirk. I rolled my eyes and continued to glare at him."Alright, so your sister's life in exchange for yours?" he asked.

I nodded, "Yes."

"Okay then you have.... actually I'd rather not." he said flashing a devilish smile.