Kendall Hawthorne - Chariot Ride

District Four is usually known for dressing their Tributes in as little as possible, so every one- male and female- was curious to see what the stylists would pull out of their hat this time.

Much to our surprise, the Tributes are fully clothed! (I can't help but to see some disappointment in the crowd..)

Kendall Hawthorne, you all know her as the brave girl that volunteered for her best friend. But tonight you'll know her as the beautiful girl in blue! She's dressed in a very fashionable blue dress, with a cut-out of a star on her chest. I can see Capitol women eyeing up that dress from all over!

But I'd have to say that the head piece that the Tributes wear is the most interesting part of their outfit. Kendall's dark locks are pulled back into a fish-tail braid (very clever) and she wears fishing net over her face. There are shells on top of her head, stuck in the net as well. Then what looks to be seaweed sticks up from the top of the head-piece.

I've never seen anything like it!

Let's head to our experts and hear their take on Kendall's outfit!

Mayelle: I simply cannot get over how unique that head-piece is! Bravo stylists! It captures District Four perfectly. Kendall looks absolutely ravishing out there, I'd have to say. She'd fit in perfectly on the streets of Capitol. The dress fits her perfectly and makes her look unbelievable. I love it; one of my favorite looks of the night, I can tell!

Runo: I have to agree with Mayelle, those head-pieces are absolutely stunning. Kendall works her outfit as if she were born to be out there on that chariot. She stands up tall and poise, just giving a small enough smile. We get yet another glimpse of the brave girl in the reaping. She looks wonderful!

Great job District Four stylist! This will be a look everyone will be talking about for days! I can't wait to see the interview outfits, can you?

And now let's turn to our official Head Game Maker, Philius Phrank with his thoughts of Kendall Hawthorne.

Philius: It's always great seeing kids volunteering for one another. It makes the Games even more fun knowing we have very brave kids out there willing to put up a fight. Kendall seems like she's going to definitely hold up her own out there. I can't wait to evaluate her!

We can't wait to see what score brave Kendall will receive either!

So, what are your thoughts on Kendall Hawthorne? Do you adore the head-piece as much as we all do? Do you love her quiet confidence? Are you considering sponsoring her? Drop a comment below!

As always,

Happy Hunger Games!

-Ackley Phoenix