Rini Caldwell - Chariot Ride

Welcome back!

Let's get this night started, we have lots of Tributes to go through!

Rini Caldwell; a lot of talk has been swarming around about our pretty-faced Tribute from District One. She's been labeled with the nickname 'Princess' for her graceful posture and dazzling smile. I can tell you that I wasn't the only one impatiently waiting for the Princess to grace us with her chariot (of course with her Prince in her arm as well).

The doors open and District One is the first one out of the gates.

Oh my...

I certainly was not expecting our dear little Princess Rini to be wearing so... little!

She wears a simple jeweled tiara, obviously accepting her title as the Princess of the Games. But then she wears a large and elaborate jewel and chain necklace, with nothing underneath. The necklace's jewels are large enough to cover the essentials, but it didn't leave much for the imagination. Going along with the outfit, she wears metallic bottoms, showing us bare leg.

The audience certainly responds well to it. The arena starts screaming for her.

"RINI! RINI!" Can be easily heard throughout the arena, especially from the male viewers.

Mayelle and Runo, our fashion experts are here to comment on Rini's outfit:

Mayelle: Right off the bat we deemed Rini as a small, pretty little thing. Nobody really took her seriously. She was just going to be fun watching on screen with her beauty. But I think this mature outfit really shows us that Rini is going to be serious and fun to watch. She wants to escape the role of the 'little girl', leaving that to our 12-year-old Tributes.

Runo: As a straight man myself, I can't say that I mind Rini's fashion choice at all. The only time we've seen the doll-faced young thing was during the reaping, where she was dressed in an innocent, floral dress. But having to agree with Mayelle, it really shows how the Games has matured her. I love the tiara, it really does show that she's taking her new nickname and taking it to another level. I find it quite amusing!

Thank you, fashion experts! And now to Game Maker, Philius Phrank, to hear his initial opinion on Rini Caldwell. Remember people, his opinion will more than likely change as he gets to evaluate these Tributes individually in a few days!

Philius: Rini really has taken Capitol by a storm. I've been asked many questions about this dove-faced Tribute. People really felt bad for her and Sage and they were angry that we were forcing them to fight each other. But I think Rini has shown us tonight that she doesn't want to be pitied. She wants to be seen as an equal with her boyfriend and with the other Tributes. If Rini is this powerful already, I can't wait to evaluate her.

You heard it straight from the Game Maker's mouth everyone!

So, tell us in your comments below what you think of Rini! Has your opinion changed since the reaping? What do you think about her outfit? Would you sponsor this 'not-so-innocent Princess'?

Happy Hunger Games

-Ackley Phoenix