[22] my heart went boom,

Lafayette and Mulligan were so in love.

Lafayette never believed in love when he was younger, not having any role models showing him it was real and wouldn't just destroy you as it did to his mother.

It was true love.

There were no words to describe true love. It was passionate, intense and most of the time, unforgettable. Love was a pain that broke their hearts yesterday and yet love was the joy that picked up the pieces to create a wonderful tomorrow. Love was evanescent as life ends and yet endless as it was represented in memories that build one.
There could be no life to be lived, no fulfilment if all types of love seemed absent.

In a way, it was an enigma that would proceed to both astound and haunt generations to come as they felt an unimaginable want to yield.

They had been together for about two and a half months. They were each other's biggest joys. Nothing could ruin what they had.

They already knew each other. They'd known each other for years; but still, every day was a new adventure.

They were young; only nineteen.

But absolutely no one in the world would ever be able to convince them that what they had wasn't true love.

Because it was.

213 words

WHAT, TWO UPDATES IN A DAY?

this is short but still counts

What can I say except? 

yEs there is some Jamilton being written for you right now, you just gotta waait for itttt

anyway I love you and I want to thank you AGAIN for all the votes and the comments and just being amazing and beautiful and I just fucking love you alright?

okay I'll see you soonnn

ily,