[9] breathe,

James Madison liked Thomas, but not in the way Thomas liked him. They had been friends for so long that by now they knew everything about each other. Or so James thought. When Thomas had discovered he was gay, he was the first person told. He knew it was hard for him, but he was always there, through his ups and downs. Madison couldn't quite explain his sexuality; not that he had to, but when he tried to understand it himself he always concluded that he was just confused. Madison didn't have a type, he liked people regardless of their gender, and there wasn't one he preferred. But that didn't mean he was attracted to every human being;  just because he was attracted to all kinds of people, it didn't mean he was attracted to all people.

He didn't like Thomas more than a friend, so when Thomas kissed him, he panicked. As far as his best friend knew, he liked girls, he had girlfriends in the past, and he liked them. James tried to understand why he didn't like Thomas back when he did in fact like boys. It wasn't that he wasn't handsome, the guy was as hot as they come, but Madison didn't care, it wasn't that he wasn't fun to hang out with, I mean they had been best friends for years and years, so that was quite evident. But that's the thing, Thomas was his best friend, always had been and all he ever would be.

But that's not how Thomas saw it; they had two very different views on the same thing. So when he was faced with a problem he couldn't understand, James Madison did what he did best, he ran.

288 words

I hate this chapter but I wanted to update?
also thank you for all the views like what? 

I'll try to update again today, ily.

also, ith chapter name references, sorry not sorry but it's all I can think of.