Swimming Cereal

Fandral managed to find the pool, a smile edging it's way to his lips once he saw who was swimming there.  Of course, the pool wasn't empty.  There were plenty of maidens to make up for what had happened with Skye earlier, and he was overjoyed to see that they were all in bikinis.

A brunette looked him up and down, the blonde god walking over to the edge.  "Hello, ladies."  He greeted, charming smile plastered on his face.  The group of women were instantly caught in his dashing aura, as many mortal women found themselves.  "I'm Fandral."  He added, not bothering to use a cover up name.  He may be handsome and amazing in battle, but he wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

"Fandral.  That's a strange name, where ya from?" One of the women asked, her arms draped around the edge of the pool as she tread water.  Fandral sat down near her, his legs in the pool.

"Let's just say I'm not exactly from around here." He replied casually, giving her another one of his dazzling smiles.

"I do like foreign guys." She purred back, the blonde warrior lifting his brows.  

"Is that so?" He asked, putting his weight back on the palm of his hand.  Oh, how he adored Midgardian women.  They were so worry free and danger was never a thought that crossed their minds until it was already too late.

"I'm Kristine." The woman said, holding out her hand to him.  Fandral gladly took her hand, shaking it.

"Greetings, Kristine.  That is a lovely na-" He was cut off by Kristine pulling him by his wrist into the pool, falling in and under the water.  He came up with his blonde hair stuck to his forehead, a playful glimmer in his eyes.

"Is that how it is, Kristine?" He asked, laughing.  She just winked back at him and they proceeded to start a splash war in a five star hotel.  A splash war between six Midgardian woman and one Asgardian man, all of whom were acting like teenagers and surrounded by rooms occupied by business men.  So much for Loki's warning to stay under the radar.  Fandral had a feeling that he wouldn't be returning to his room that night.

********************************

Sif cautiously stepped into their room, peering around curiously.  So many things were new to her as technology had really stepped it up since last time she stayed in Midgard without a mission.  

Loki followed her in, understanding the basics of many of the Midgardian devices since his last stay in New York.  He shut the door behind him, Sif dropping her bag to the floor beside the door as she gazed around the large room.

It was stunning, a sparkling kitchen with a full fridge and marble table tops, a bathroom that glowed with a large jet tub and then a stand up shower with a detailed mirror above the rather glamorous sink.  The bathroom connected to the bedroom by a white door, but the bedroom was amazing on it's own.  There was a large king sized bed with the most elaborately designed headboard Sif had ever seen.  The whole room was beautiful, and every object was incredibly detailed.  From the lamps to the stone tiles on the floor, you could gaze at the beautiful designs for hours and still not truly appreciate it's craftsmanship.

Even to an Asgardian, it was quite breathtaking.  "Wow." Sif managed to say, eyes wide as she took in all the small details.  Loki didn't pay much notice to it and walked right in without stopping, heading for the refrigerator.

"I don't know about you but I am starved.  We probably shouldn't call room service because of the whole Agent issue, but I'm sure I could make something."  The prince said with a small shrug, looking through their options.  Sif nodded in agreement, hungry since they didn't have much time to eat at the park.  She strode over to where Loki was, peering inside the large cooler.

It was around seven PM, but since neither of them were exactly what you would call good cooks, they settled with 'breakfast for dinner'.  A bowl of cereal.  Loki grabbed the gallon of milk from the fridge, setting it on the counter as Sif went through the cabinets and carried over all of the single serving cereals.  A petty single serving would not do for two hungry Asgardians.  

The dark haired prince reached for a large bowl that would normally be used to serve salad in, and it was about three times the size of his head.  Sif got to work peeling the plastic covers from the cereals, pouring a mixture of Lucky Charms, Coco Puffs, Cheerios, and Frosted Flakes into the giant bowl.  Loki dumped about a half gallon of milk into the bowl along with the rest of the cereal as Sif fetched for some spoons.  

Now that both of them had silverware, they ate the strange concoction of cereal together on the sofa as they watched mortal television, Sif sitting in Loki's lap with the monstrous bowl in her's.  A show called Chuck was on, a series about a socially awkward spy that worked at a computer store.  Loki found it a bit ironic considering they were currently hiding from a group of Agents.  Sif, meanwhile, couldn't help but notice how similar the nerd looked to Fandral if he just became more....  Gawky and had dark hair.

Sif was laughing at the poor mortal on the screen, grinning as she ate another bite of the cereal.  Loki hardly paid any kind of attention to the television.  Instead, he watched Sif's reactions to it.  It was extremely entertaining, in fact.  During commercials she would appear confused as vacuums whizzed past the screen or when small, square devices played music.  She would chuckle slightly whenever the show came back on with a pun or an over exaggerated moment, and would let out small 'awes' whenever the main character was being sweet.

As much as he despised the word, the prince found it adorable how she was so intrigued by all of the new things.  Sif was always eager to learn, but at the sight of hundreds of objects from a different realm, it left her with an expression of awe and wonder.  Loki was just glad that she trusted him enough to let her guard down around him and act herself, not the Sif who always had a wall up and was always on task.  Her natural curiosity showed.

A few hours had passed as they just sat there, enjoying each other's presence.  It was aftermidnight and Sif was still sitting in his lap, leaning against his chest.  Yet, both of them were growing slightly bored.  Neither of them enjoyed being cooped up in a room and hiding from Agents.

Loki knew that they should stay put, and he also knew that the pool was closed.  But all he could think of was how fun it would be for the both of them to swim with nobody around, absolutely alone.  He could cast an illusion on the security cameras and they could have a bit of fun.  It wasn't like the Agents would be sitting by an empty pool in the middle of the night, anyhow.

"Sif?" Loki asked, making sure she hadn't fallen asleep in his lap.

"Yes?" She replied, turning her head so she could look at him.  Loki blinked fondly at her, grinning.  Her lips were so close to his.

"Let's go swimming." He suggested, a mischievous smile finding it's way to the warriorress' lips.  She was feeling just as restless as he was.

She nodded eagerly, quickly scrambling off his lap and running to the kitchen, pushing the 'cereal'  bowl onto the marble counter.  Sif reached for her key card, stuffing it in her boot and grabbed Loki's hand, pulling him out the door.  Quietly, they rushed down the hall and towards the pool area.

_________________________________________________________________

Okay guys!  Here's the chapter!  The next one is going to be quite adorable and have a lot of SHIELD in it.  Just a heads up.  I'll be updating every Tuesday and maybe twice a week if I have time.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!  :D Following me will give you a notification whenever I update.  (:

Talk to y'all later!