As Did I

They had gone back to Loki's bedroom, but only after Sif made Loki promise that there 'would be no funny business'.  He reluctantly agreed and they left the Warriors Three, Thor and Frigga who all shared suspicious glances as they left.

Loki opened the door for her as she walked in, clicking the door shut behind him.  Sif sat in the middle of the floor, which she seemed to claim as 'her spot'.  That was her go to place to relax it seemed, and the Prince didn't mind at all.  He noticed her fidgeting nervously as he sat beside her, legs outstretched lazily in front of him.  "What's wrong, Sif?"  

She bit her lip, her eyes flicking to him.  Her anxiety was sky high and she couldn't help it, but she needed to talk to him.  "May I speak with you about something?"

"You can speak with me about anything."  He assured, grabbing her hand and squeezing it comfortingly.  It relaxed her a little bit knowing that he was willing, but she still felt the uncomfortable lump in her throat.

With a sigh, she looked at him and started.  "I just want you to know how sorry I am...  I wrongly blamed you for many things recently, and I feel horrible.  The amount of things you have done for me- giving me a place to stay, being a friend, helping me with the whole nightmare situation - and I have done nothing to repay you.  All I do is take things from you, how could you want to keep me around?"

To her surprise, he began to laugh.  She shot him a confused look, wondering what she had said that could have caused him to chuckle like that.  Did she wrongly pronounce something?

"Sif, you have given me something that nobody else could.  I know you probably don't want to hear it, let alone accept it, but I do have feelings for you.  I would do anything to keep you by my side, even if nothing romantic was involved.  Your company is all I ask in return for my favors."  Loki was being sincere, and it was something you could see in his eyes.  When he spoke the truth, it wasn't hidden as it was with lies.  It seemed to shine through, a light that was rarely seen but to the few that were given the opportunity.  "You never have to be sorry for that."

She didn't know what to say, her thoughts were a jumble.  She couldn't imagine how they would pour out if she opened her mouth.  All she could do was give him a shy smile, and blink her eyes.  How could she reply to something like that?

"If flirting makes you uncomfortable you can just tell me, I won't be offended.  I know your boundaries, or at least I think I do.  If you want to just be friends, then that's how it will stay."  He wanted her to be his more than anything, but he wouldn't let his needs get the best of him and lose her all together.  He couldn't imagine the pain of losing her again, and he would do anything to prevent it.

"No, no.  I like it."  As she said it she wanted to cover her mouth and take it all back, but in a way, she was glad she said it.  Romance was something new to her as she had always put her duties first.  She just didn't have time for it before, or she just didn't make time.  Either way, she was unfamiliar with it. 

Loki instantly brightened up at her response, it wasn't very loving but it wasn't a shut down either.  All he could think of was that he had a chance.  "Well then I'll be sure to continue."  He said with a wink, pulling her into his lap.  As much as he tried, he really couldn't keep his hands off of her.

She let out a laugh as she was pulled, now sitting in his lap.  She turned her head so she was facing him, a smile on her face.  Surprising even her, she was comfortable with him.  She didn't feel intimidated around him anymore, not a fraction of fear found it's way to her.  Her laugh caused him to be even happier, and he couldn't (or at least tried not to) think of anything she could do to make him gladder.

"You know...  I do owe you something else."  She smirked, poking is nose teasingly.  It was his turn to be confused.

"Excuse me?"  He asked, lifting a brow.  What could she possibly owe him?  Before he could think of any ideas, she leaned closer and pressed her lips to his gently.

His eyes instantly widened at her closeness, and the feel of her lips on his.  Her eyes were closed as she kissed him, slowly but passionately.  It was like nothing he had ever felt before, and as strange as it sounds he very well thought there could have been fireworks.

He found his hands wrapped in her hair, kissing her back with an intensity like no other.  Her arms were around his neck as she opened her mouth and let him explore a little.

The kiss ended far too soon for the both of them, but even Asgardians need air.  The two were breathing heavily and completely speechless, what could they say after that?  He was still holding Sif against him as she nuzzled against his neck, smiling.

"I had a lovely night."  She whispered, planting a kiss on his neck before looking back at him with a grin.

He imagined he looked like a fool considering he couldn't even get his thoughts straight.  All he could think about was the amazing moment they just shared, and how Sif started it!  She had kissed him!  "As did I."  He managed to reply as he gave her a loving hug.  "As did I."

Loki finally got the girl.

_______________________________________________________________

OHMIGOSH.  They kissed, amazing I know.  And I'm horrible at writing things like this but I hope it satisfied the feels.  xD  Anyhow, if you enjoyed I would be thrilled if you voted and commented!

It is always lovely hearing from you!  

So I'm still sick and it seems to be getting worse, I have completely lost my voice.  (I feel like Ariel from The Little Mermaid ehehe) BUT AT LEAST I CAN WRITE!  :D

Have a wonderful day, Asgardians!