Suffering

The walk back was pretty silent, most of the way.  Sif was no longer talking to Loki and was currently pretending he wasn't even there.  About halfway back, Loki grew impatient.

"Sif, are you mad at me?"  He was greeted by silence.  "Sif."  Nothing.  "Oh c'mon you're not angry are you?"

The warrioress held her head high, not acknowleging his words in any way.  She was extremely annoyed with him and wished she had a different place to go other than back to his house.  He was truly being dreadful.

"Sif, please say something." he begged quietly, now nervous that she was actually upset.  Yeah, sure he had been a little...  Rude at dinner but she shouldn't be treating him this poorly for it!

As they walked, Sif caught sight of a warrior, one she didn't know well but she knew his name was Ullr.  He was popular in the camps for his skill in archery.  He was very fit, and very easy on the eyes.

"Oh, Ullr!  It is wonderful seeing you!  How have you fared as of late?"  She called, striding towards him and leaving Loki where he stood, now burning with jealousy.  He had really screwed up this time if this was how she was getting revenge.

"Greetings, Sif!  I have been wonderful, thank you for the concern!  I have just returned from a winter sporting event actually, I landed first place."  He boasted, crossing his arms proudly.  

"I'm not surprised, but I am indeed impressed.  I admire your many strengths and talents."  She purred, not even looking at Loki.  Ullr puffed out his chest, attempting to look even bigger.

"Yeah, it's not easy but with the right amount of dedication- something you know so much about - you can make it happen!"  He said in a growly, masculine voice.  Sif pretended to be interested, blinking her eyes flirtatiosly at him.

"Wow, you are truly an inspiration to Asgard.  Stories will be told about the magnificent Ullr and his great abilities for ages to come!"  Sif said, twirling a piece of her hair and biting her lip seductively.

Ullr lifted his eyebrows in surprise, Sif had never been interested in him.  But he was liking this sudden attention anyhow.

At this point, Loki spoke up, his cold stare resting on Ullr as he spoke.  "Sif, it's time to go now."  His fists were clenched and it was taking every ounce of willpower not to stomp the oaf's face into the ground for even having ideas about Sif.

Ullr glanced at Loki and noticing his rage took a step away from the Goddess, clearly intimidated.  If looks could kill, he would have just met an excrutiatingly painful demise.  "I will speak with you later, Sif.  I'm afraid I must go..."  He spoke, his voice shaking as he swiftly walked away.

"Sif!  That was not acceptable in any way!"  Loki growled, pulling her towards him but still glaring at Ullr as he walked away.

"Neither was you touching me during dinner in front of your family!" She spat, trying to claw away from his grasp.

He struggled to keep her in his arms, she was clearly quite angry as she was thrashing around.  "Sif! I'm sorry, okay?  I won't do it again!"  He said in a desperate tone.  "Just please, please stop moving!"  He begged, moving his face back so he wouldn't get hit.

It was as if someone hit the off button and she just slumped in his arms, completely limp.  He looked confused, she was thrashing and in kill mode one second and now she was just... Just.  "Sif...  Are you alright?"  He asked, clearly concerned.  

"Yep."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"Well, okay then...  Um, we are going to head back to the room now...  How does that sound?"