Rides, Rasta Bananas, and Agents

After a few more of the most extreme rides that Sif could find, the couple bumped into the rambunctious Fandral who now had a different woman at his side.  Apparently the brunette was forced to leave by the group of friends she had arrived with.  Fandral didn't look too upset, but in fact looked overjoyed to find his friends once more.  

"You two look like you've had fun."  Fandral teased, arm resting on the shoulders of the lively woman.  She seemed a little shy for a moment, Loki catching some hidden emotion in her eye before her attention went back to Fandral.  He shrugged it off, thinking nothing of it.

"Fun wouldn't be the word I would choose." Loki grumbled in reply, the female much too distracted by Fandral's 'dashing aura' to even recognize the war criminal standing before her.  He supposed that was one good thing about having him around, women flocked to him like a moth to a lantern.

Sif elbowed Loki in the side playfully, shooting him a glare.  "We had a wonderful time." She corrected stubbornly, fixing her ponytail for what seemed like the hundredth time that day.  Fandral rolled his eyes, grin on his lips in reaction to the couple's bickering.  He had to admit that they were definitely a fine pair, and he wouldn't have thought so unless they were standing before him.  And here they were, proving everyone wrong.  The cold hearted prince could love and the fierce, independent warrioress could bond with someone.

"Well, Skye and I will be going to find something to eat.  You're more than welcome to join us." Fandral insisted, warm smile shining back at them.

"Come to think of it, I am a bit starved.  We'll be glad to." Sif answered happily, seeming more carefree than usual.  Loki liked this change in her, and he could only hope it would last.

The four winded through the crowd, Skye finding a table for them to sit at.  "You three go ahead, if you don't mind I think I'll wait here.  I'm feeling a bit dizzy from all this excitement." She said with a small laugh, waving them on.  "Fandral, would you mind getting me a soda?  Maybe a slice of pizza or something?"

"Of course!  We'll be right back." He agreed quickly, flashing her a smile before leading the other Asgardians away.  Loki was hit with a sudden pang of suspicion, he couldn't understand where her sudden dizzy spell had come from.

They were waiting in line, Fandral informing Sif on how he had found the lady.  "..So I was right by the giant spin wheel when she bumped right into me!  Quite the lucky coincidence I'd say.  I apologized but she would have nothing of it and instead asked if I wanted her company, which I totally agreed to.." 

Loki, hearing part of the explanation, grew even more suspicious.  It wasn't until he looked back to see her mumbling words into a device that he had enough.  "Sif.  Fandral, I'm sorry.  We need to go.  Right now." Loki whispered urgently, the two looking back to him in shock.

"What, why?" Sif asked, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"That woman you met Fandral, she is an Agent and she bumped into you on purpose.  They've spotted us." Loki explained quickly, eyes flicking back over to Skye who was hiding the device back into her coat pocket.

"Well, let's try to ditch her then.  I'm not wasting what little vacation time we were granted!" Fandral argued back, pulling the two by their arms out of the line and rushing around groups of people, trying to get to the other side of the park.

Sif's anxiety went up slightly, not wanting to run into the people that had previously captured her... Her boyfriend.  She couldn't even think the word without it sounding foreign to her, but in a way, she liked it.

 Loki thought that there were probably Agents stationed all around the park, but he didn't want to completely ruin his friend's excitement with his past issues.  Unless the problem got worse, they would stay.  Instead, he did the logical thing.  "We should find Volstagg and Hogun to make sure they haven't been followed." 

The two nodded eagerly, looking around for anyone that might seem suspicious.  They tried to play it cool, but were much too worried about their missing friends to have any kind of fun.  It wasn't long until they ran into Hogun, but then again it was hard to miss him.

He had been playing numerous carnival games (currently at a shoot the beer bottle and win prizes one) the entire time.  And, by the looks of it, he won almost every time.  He was surrounded by stuffed toys, a few of them standing out to Loki.

One was a giant rasta banana with a big smiley face, a large purple ape, a chihuahua in a sombrero and even overly large tiger in a t-shirt.  Hogun's bullet smashed into the last beer bottle, glass shattering onto the wall behind it.  And a second later, he earned a humongous fluffy zebra with sunglasses.  He turned, zebra in hand and only then noticing his bewildered companions.

He held onto the zebra awkwardly, shifting his feet.  "....Hello." He said in his gruff tone, grabbing the big banana in his other arm and walking towards them.  Sif lunged for the tiger, carrying it for Hogun with an excited expression.

And this is how the Asgardians were forced into carrying large stuffed animals around an amusement park in search for Volstagg.

"Hogun!  By Odin's beard this is astounding!  How does one aquire this many giant bananas in hats?!" Fandral exclaimed, the purple ape wrapped on his shoulders piggy back style and the larger-than-life chihuahua being carried like you would a small child in his arms.

"I was doing darts." Hogun answered monotonously, shrugging.  Sif was bouncing along enthusiastically with the limp tiger, chasing after Loki with it.  Loki rolled his eyes, grabbing her as she darted past and lifted her into the air with ease, stuffed tiger and all.

"You're attracting attention." Loki warned sternly, although his eyes reflected different emotions.  Sif tried wriggling away, pushing at his arms half heartedly.  She enjoyed being in his arms, anyways.

"Okay, alright, fine.  Release me." She ordered back, Hogun and Fandral walking ahead of them.  He did so, Sif smiling and hitting him in the side with the tiger before rushing back to the warriors.  Loki grumbled something under his breath, following after them.  Yet, a grin stay planted on his face.

After a few more minutes of fooling around as they walked, Fandral keeping everyone upbeat, they found Volstagg with a plate of food in his hands.  "Volstagg!" Sif shouted happily, gaining his attention.

"My friends!  Hello, it's nice to finally see you all." He replied in his bellowing voice, stomping gleefully over to the group.

"I'm afraid we must leave the park for today, we've been spotted by Agents.  I have a place for us to stay, but we must make our exit  rather quickly." Loki said, explaining their situation.  Volstagg nodded understandingly, taking one last giant bite from his fried dough before tossing it into the trash with a hint of reluctance.  

Wiping his beard from the powdered sugar, he smiled, taking one of the toys from them.  "Let's head out, then!" He replied in a rather triumphant tone, leading them out of the park.

And they left behind them the sounds of shouts and laughter, the sweet smell of fried food, the sketchy rides and games, along with the undercover Agent Skye.  Or so they thought.

__________________________________________________________________________

Here's the new chapter, I hope you liked it!  Please vote if you enjoyed it and comment your thoughts below!  I love hearing from you (:

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GO DOWN, GUYS.  GET PUMPED.