For Sif

The hardest part, in fact, would be convincing Sif to want to see what happened.  He felt cruel to ask her to relive that, but it would need to be done if he wanted to rid himself of such severe guilt.  And he couldn't just waltz up to her and ask if she'd like to see him kissing another woman to see that it wasn't his fault, mainly because she hated his guts.  He would be lucky to walk within five feet of her and not leave with a stab wound.

So, his plan seemed to get more and more intricate as time went on.  He needed to add another person to the plan.  Already he involved Frigga, Heimdall and Sif.  A fourth person would be chaos, but it had to happen for the sake of winning her back.  But who?

Odin, no.  Volstagg?  Not happening in any way, shape or form.  Sigyn?  Let's forget that.  Hogun was out of the question considering Loki could barely ever understand his accent.  Maybe he could contact one of the Avenge- No way.  He'd be in prison before you could say "Hey it's your old pal, Loki!".  Sure, Tony Stark thought he was quite hilarious but he did throw him out of a window so they weren't really on friendly terms.  He concluded that his only hope would be Fandral.

Fandral, the flirt of Asgard would be the solution to his problems.  He would have laughed if the situation hadn't been so serious.  Fandral the Dashing would be Loki's way out of this mess.

Damn.

Loki and Fandral were about the same age, both a little younger than Thor.  They had been kind to each other as children considering all of them hung out together, but he wasn't considered a best friend.  Loki would tend to isolate himself and not let anyone come close to him, Fandral included.  Yet, he couldn't think of a time where he had ever been disrespectful or rude, he had even attempted befriending Loki previously.  

If Laufeyson had been the happier version of himself, he would probably be very similar to Fandral.  Fandral might be known for his coquettish manner, but he had quite the mischievous side.  During parties, he was known to pull simple pranks such as spiking the punch or dropping a laxative into someone's beer can.

It was quite amusing other than the fact he always got caught.  That was the major difference between the two because Loki, well, he rarely got caught and if he was, his silver tongue could easily get him out of punishment.

So, since Fandral seemed to be his only option, he began his search for him.  He didn't want to order his appearance because that just wasn't the approach he wanted to take.  If he contacted him like an old friend, his chances of succeeding were much greater.  

It took him about an hour to track him down, he was sitting in a bar with a large mug of beer, flirting with the bartender who seemingly fell for his act.  She was about to serve him another drink as Loki sat beside him.

"Loki!  What a surprise, I was just talking about you!"  Fandral says as he calls for a drink to offer him. The bartender who appears to have the name tag 'Lofn'* passes them a new filled glass with a small smile.

"Gossiping about I?  Nothing but good things I hope."  Loki says teasingly, knowing very well that usually the reaction to even his name was bad.

"Well, actually it was Sif who spoke of you."  He mentions casually, as if it had no meaning.  Her name causes Loki's voice to catch in his throat.  She had talked about him to Fandral.

"Sif's actually the reason I came to speak with you, I'm in a bit of trouble."  He manages to say, taking a gulp from his tall drink to calm himself.

"I figured you didn't come for a chat about the weather."  He said with light sarcasm, glancing at a woman who walked by them with lust.  

With a roll of the eyes, he begins to explain the situation.  He gives him full details, his side of the story.  Fandral listens carefully, comparing it to Sif's explanation.  After a few minutes of his talk, Fandral just kind of sits there, thinking.  He doesn't speak, or even acknowledge the fact that Loki sits beside him.  Just as the God of MIschief is about to lose his temper, Fandral comes back to life.

"Well, that make more sense."

"Excuse me?"  A look of confusion passes over his face, not understanding what Fandral was talking about.

"She explained it to me that you were 'shoving your tongue down a woman's throat and she caught you in the act'.  But that didn't make much sense to me because you seemed kind of star struck by Sif."  Fandral replies, taking another swig from his beer.

"That's an understatement."  He mumbles, shaking his head.  "But, you see my biggest issue is that I need to show her what happened.  I just want her to know that I didn't mean to hurt her, even if she continues to hate me afterward.  It kills me knowing what she thinks of me.  This is why I need your assistance.  I've made a deal with Heimdall.  He would Show Lady Sif what had occured, but she must have the desire to do so.  It's not just an agreement to See, it's the want to See."

"And how do I get involved in this?  I can't just make her yearn for the memory, she doesn't even want to see your face let alone watch the situation happen again!"  Fandral says with a slight frown, looking over at the exhausted God.

"Please, I am begging you to try.  Just try, that is all I ask of you."  Fandral noticed the desperate look that shined in his eyes.

Loki no longer looked like the powerful God that he was, he truly looked defeated.  His face showed sign of fatigue, his shoulders were slumped and his eyes were clouded by sadness.  It was a look Fandral had become all too familiar with, and that was the thing that caused him to agree.

As he nodded, memories of his past drowned him and he was no longer able to concentrate on what was in front of him.  "I'll do it."

________________________________________________________________

*Lofn was considered to be the Goddess of forbidden loves in Norse mythology.  I wanted to use her as sort of a metaphor or something, it seemed fitting.

Thank you for reading!  If you enjoyed it please vote!  It helps me get an idea of who likes it and who doesn't.  Comment your thoughts!  I love to hear from you!