THIRTY SEVEN<>NEVES YTRIHT

Steve walked into the lab to see Elias curled up in front of the cryo tube, a small smile on her sleeping face. He grinned at her and walked over, bending down and nudging her.

"Hey, Elias."

She hummed in response and opened one of her eyes.

"I'm awake. And I'm okay." Elias sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"What were you doing in the lab?"

"I was singing to Nelson!" She said sarcastically, but frowned.

Where did that movie reference come from? How do I even know it's from a movie??!!! SORCERY!!!!

Steve frowned but shook his head.

"Anything happen?" Steve asked.

Elias grinned widely. "He heard me!"

"Repeat that for me. I think my old man years are catching up to me."

"I said James heard me talking. His vitals went up and I swear I saw a small smile appear on his face." Elias was smiling so big she looked like a child on Christmas.

Steve looked over at James. A small smile appeared on his face. It's only been a week (add on the few days) and James is responding to different noises.

"Well, I need a shower. I smell horrible and my hair is oily." Elias says and walks out.

Steve watched her leave then turns back to the cryo tube.

"How've you been, Buck?"

Months Later.....

"I suggest Mr Plum in the Ballroom with the Dagger?"

"Why would someone make a game about murder? It's bad."

"Steve, shut up and enjoy the thrills of the murder game."

Elias, Steve, Scott, Sam, and Clint played CLUE, Wanda watching with interest.

Clint slid a card to Elias the latter picking it up and ex-ing out a box on her paper.

"I'm going to make an accusation." Clint says and looks at his paper. "I accuse Dr Orchid in the Library with the Candlestick."

Clint grabbed the folder, a smug look on his face as he pulled out the cards.

"Well?" The men and woman asked.

Clint smirked. "I am correct."

"WHAT??!!!" The men yelled in shock.

"IF JAMES WERE HERE HE WOULDVE KICKED YOUR STUPID ASS!!!" Elias shrieked, throwing her cards down.

For the past few months, Elias's memories have come back quite quickly to her. The dreamscape serum helped her. It helped her go to the dark parts of her mind; the parts where her memories were kept from her. The valkyrie visited her in every dreamscape and in her dreams at night. The valkyrie would give her two or more memories in each dream, talk to her, then leave. Elias appreciated the woman very much. But she wished the valkyrie would just give her all of her memories right then and there.

"Well, Elias, you'll have to wait till Bucky gets out." Sam says and starts putting the game away.

"Steve, will you watch Phantom of the Opera with me?" Elias asked with a yawn.

"How many hours of sleep did you get last night?

Elias looked like a child getting confronted by his parents for his/hers wrong doing.

She mumbled the amount under her breath.

"How many, Elias?" Wanda asked.

"Four and a half?" Elias says and stands. "Fine, I'll go to sleep."

She walked out of the room and goes down the hall. Glancing behind and seeing no one, she went to the lab.

I'm seeing Bucky and there's nothing you guys can do about it.