NINETEEN<>NEETENIN

Captain America: Civil War

James and Elias now stayed in Austria. The two bought a cheap, crappy apartment, but it was something to lie low for awhile.

Elias was a bit edgy about moving back to Austria. She wasn't sure if she would see someone from her childhood, or if one of her family members were still alive. She pushed aside the thought about HYDRA, but she kept her guard up and wouldn't let anyone near her.

James, on the other hand, was a little upset when they left Felix. He was a good and loyal friend. Even at times where James was having reoccurrences of certain memories and got angry, Felix would still be friends with him. But he was thankful that Elias is by his side.

"Hey, my plum." Elias greeted James as she walked into the living room and to him, kissing his cheek.

"Hey, doll." James smiled and kissed her.

Elias sat next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"You hear about those Sokovia Accords? UN wants the Avengers to sign them. But if they sign them, we'll have to run again." Elias says.

James faced her and caressed her face. "Well, if they come after us, I'm using you as my shield."

"Jerk."

"Bitch."

Elias rolled her eyes and stood up. "I'm going out for a bit. Need anything?"

"Well, I would like some more plums?" James says with his puppy eyes.

"Alright. Anything else?" Elias asked as she made her hair and eyes change color.

"Yes. A kiss before you go."

Elias rolled her eyes and kissed him. His lips lingered on hers for a bit before she broke away.

"See you later."

"Thank you again for the plums." Elias thanked the woman in Austrian.

"No problem, miss." The woman says with a smile.

Elias waved at her and walked away, plums in hand. Down the road, she jumped a little when her phone vibrated in her back pocket. She pulled it out but froze when she saw the familiar number.

She reluctantly answered the number.

"Hey, Steve."

"Elias, you hear what happened at the Sokovia Accords?!" Steve asked with concern.

"What happened?" Elias asked as she sat on a bench.

"Someone planted a bomb in the building. The bomber...." Steve trailed off.

"The bomber what?!" Elias demanded.

"The bomber was Bucky Barnes."

Elias glared at the ground. "No it wasn't!"

"I know–wait, how would—?"

"It doesn't matter. Goodbye, Steve."

CIVIL WAR BEGINS!!!!!