THIRTY ONE<>ENO YTRIHT

Elias sat in the food court, her IV still in her arm and her tray sitting in front of her. She didn't eat any of her food. She was just messing with it.

"You're not hungry?" T'Challa sat next to her, placing his tray next to her's.

"No. I guess with all the morphine I'm getting, it's just ruining my appetite."

T'Challa nodded and started eating his salad. "So, do you remember anything before waking up here?"

Elias shook her head. "No, I don't."

"Do you remember anything from your past?"

Elias went through her mind, searching for any memories. The only one she came across was that she was a former Hydra Agent.

"Like I said, I only remember being associated with some organization. Nothing else."

T'Challa nodded and finished his salad, then started eating some fruit. "If you remember anything, just tell me, or the guys. Okay?"

Elias smiled and nodded. "Sure."

"Oh, come on! Why did we have to enforce these rules anyway!"

Steve, Clint, Sam, Scott, and Elias were playing UNO. Sam decided to enforce the 7-rule, the 0-rule, the jumping in rule, and the challenging rule.

"Well, I saw it on the PC version of UNO. It looked fun and frustrating." Sam smirked and put down a green 2.

"I get the frustrating part." Elias grumbled.

"UNO!!!" Scott shouted.

Elias raised an eyebrow and put down a green 7.

"No, Elias, don't you dare!" Scott shrieked as Elias grabbed his card and handed him her cards.

"UNO." She says with a smile.

Scott grumbled under his breath as Clint put down a blue 5, which was exactly the card Elias had.

"Clint, why did you do that?!" Scott yelled.

"Jumping in!" Elias put down her card and won the whole game, Steve, Clint, and Sam "oh"ing at Scott.

"Oh! come on, Elias!" Scott complained as he looked down at the deck Elias gave him.

Steve chuckled and stood up. "I think Elias should rest."

"I'm good, Stewie."

"Steve." He corrected for the tenth time.

"Steve." She says with embarrassment.

"Alright. Good games, Crimson." Clint says. "Bye, Stewie."

Steve rolled his eyes as the others went out.

"Have fun, Stewie." Sam says with a smirk.

"Bye, Samantha."