TEN<>NET

"Elyzia, it's time to wake up."

The woman opened her eyes to see her parents smiling down at her as she woke up from her sleep. Elias looked down at her clothes. It wasn't the bloody and dirty suit, but instead a sweatshirt and baggy shorts. Her hair was pulled up in a loose bun.

"Mom?" Her voice cracked as she gazed into the woman's icy blue eyes. Tears streamed down Elias's face as she was filled with joy.

"Hm, good afternoon, Sleepy." Her father playfully pinched her cheek.

Elias stood up and hugged her father.

"I miss you both." Elias mumbled, tears staining her father's coat.

"Ma!" A young man with dark brown curls ran into the room, a wide grin on his face.

"Hey, sissy." A young man says with a wave.

"Elyzia, this is your younger brother, Clark Crimsenovna." Her mother says to her.

Elias slowly walked up to him, softly caressing his face. He gazed into her eyes, his grin never leaving his face.

"You need to wake up, sis."

"No, I want to be with you guys." Elias pleads.

"But that man, James Barnes, needs you more than ever. He's confused, hurt, broken. You're the only one he knows of who won't hurt him." Myra says to Elias.

Elias wiped the tears from her eyes as she looked at her family.

"I won't leave you, sissy." Clark says and hugs his sister.

Elias hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go of her brother.

"It's time to go, Curly Girly." Her father says, using her nickname.

Elias chuckled. "Real funny, old man."

Vladmir chuckled and hugged her.

"Dad, before I go, how did Sage know you?" Elias asked.

"She was a childhood friend. I moved away from Switzerland when I was only eight and lived in Austria for the rest of my life. Good thing too, or else I wouldn't've met Myra." Vladimir says and hugs his wife. "And I probably wouldn't've had you as my daughter and Clark as my son."

Elias nodded and hugged each of them one last time.

"Goodbye." Elias choked out.

"Farewell, Elyzia." Her mother said as her surroundings became white and the sounds of beeping machines reached her ears.

Before

As the Winter Soldier dragged Steve out of the Potomac, he searched for Elias. When he didn't see her, he dove back in, searching the sinking rubble for her. He found her caught between two metal beams. Blood swirled around her, her blonde hair fanned around her face.

He swam toward her, wrapping his arms around her and swimming back to the surface. He swam back to the shoreline, Elias unconscious in his arms. Bucky laid her beside Steve, the two breathing steadily.

"Just this once, Elyzia." Bucky says before sprinting away.