SIXTEEN<>NEETXIS

"So, she was your caretaker?"

Bucky and Felix sat at a beat up table, eating some burgers Felix bought.

"Yeah. She was the nicest out of all of them."

"She was nice to you?" Felix asked in surprise.

"Well, she'd defend me sometimes, although she would get smacked or punched by agents if she did. Those beatings made her cold and made her anger issues worse than Bruce Banner's."

Felix chuckled. "She sounds interesting."

James nodded, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"James?" Elias's hoarse voice called out.

James jumped up, rushing up the stairs to see Elias sitting up. Her hair was matted to her face, making her grumble in Austrian.

James got to her in two quick strides then hugged her close. She laughed airily at his actions.

"I'm okay, James." She mumbled as she ran a hand through his hair. She closed her eyes, letting James calm her.

"Don't do that again, please. I don't need a heart attack."

"You're cute when you worry."

He lets go and gives her a small smile.

"Where are we anyway?" She asked, glancing around the messy room.

"You two are staying here with me until you say otherwise."

Felix came up the stairs, offering a kind smile toward the blonde. She glanced at James, a questioning look on her face.

"Elyzia, this is Felix. He's going to help us."

"Last you said that, we were attacked by HYDRA Agents." Elias says matter-of-factly.

James walked up to her and whispered,"Just keep your guard up in case he is untrustworthy."

She nodded and forced a smile toward Felix.

"Elias Crimson, how do you do?"

"I'm great, thanks. And I have some food downstairs if you want some." Felix says to her and leave the room.

James looked back at Elias who was grimacing in pain.

"You okay?" He noticed her pale slightly.

"Yeah. Just a little sore." She stood up but swayed to the side. James caught her by the shoulders.

"Let me carry you down the stairs." James says to her.

Elias nods and wraps her arms around his neck, the latter picking her up and carrying her downstairs.

"I was wondering what took you lovebirds so long." Felix comments as he see the two.

Elias's face burned a dark red as James avoided eye contact with her.

"She just needed help." James says and sets her down.

"James, can you get me some water?" She asked as she massages her temples.

"Yeah." He went to a cooler and took out a water bottle. Felix watched the two curiously. He watched the way Elias smiled brightly at him; the way James cared for her. He saw the obvious spark between them.

I guess you don't really show your feelings if you were an assassin and HYDRA Agent, Felix thought as he took a bite of his burger.

"I'll be back. I need to pickpocket more people and get more snacks." Felix shoved the rest of his burger in his mouth and left the building.