EUGOLIPE<>EPILOGUE

A few years after getting married, Elyzia got pregnant and gave birth to twins, Clark (boy) and Magnus (girl). The couple was beyond ecstatic when they found out about having twins.

Steve married Sharon a year after Elyzia and James were married. They had two kids, the oldest, Everett Rogers, and the youngest, Kristine Rogers.

Tony and Pepper married and had three kids, Ashlyn Stark (oldest), Nicole (second oldest), and Mason Stark (youngest).

The other Avengers had kids. Peter Parker is currently with Mary Jane Watson; Harley Keener is the new CEO of Stark Industries and is married to an Inhuman named Grace Lynn.

The Avengers and their kids all live in Avengers Tower. They've been well trained and have become SHIELD Agents, employees and managers for Stark Industries and Pym Industries (forgot the name so bare with me), and others are game players, fanfiction writers, LulaRoe consultants, actresses, and so on.

But, everyone knows that trouble always comes around. So, who ya gonna call?

Not ghostbusters, but the next Avengers, the Heroes of Tomorrow.

This is it. The Saving Grace series has come to an end. Thank you for reading this story! It means a lot!

~Spangles

PS.
Should I do a Q&A book featuring everyone in the Saving Grace series after?