Cuddles

Eren screamed, tears gushing down his face. "LEVI NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" Levi's eyes opened so fast he was surprised that the didn't fall out the sockets. "Eren, Eren, Eren wake up!!!!" Levi yelled at Eren slapping his face lightly a couple of times. Eren's screams subsided as he opened his eyes, he looked up at Levi. Levi gently raised his hand and started to stroke Eren's cheek, carful not to spoke the boy farther. "Eren, please tell me what's wrong" Levi used his most soothing, calming voice. Eren looked up at Levi, he sniffled and grabbed onto Levi's shirt. "y-y-you shot, head, father, blood, couldn't wake up......" Eren sobbed into Levi's chest. Levi pulled the hysterical Eren into his lap and stroked his hair. "shh, Eren its ok now. I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere." Eren lifted his head up, he looked Levi in the eyes and nodded. Levi pulled Eren up, Eren's eyes widened in panic, " where are you going?" Levi grabbed Eren's hand, "relax, lets go to bedroom. It's gonna be hella lot more comfortable than the couch." Eren managed to crack a small smile, "ok." Levi pulled Eren into the room at the end of the hall. Inside there was a plain black bed, a small window by the bed. Levi sat down on the bed and patted the spot beside him. Eren sat down beside him, "lets sleep ok?" Levi asked careful not to trigger the boy. Eren nodded again and lay down. Levi pulled the blanket over Eren, he than carefully crawled into bed and lay next Eren. Levi drew Eren's head to his chest. Eren immediately relaxed in his arms, Levi want back to stroking Eren's hair. After awhile Eren's breathing slowed into a comfortable pace, Levi sighed and looked down at his cute little freshman, that's right his freshman. I wonder what happened in his dream to get so flustered. He seemed so off when he woke up, it must have been pretty awful. Whatever it was he needs to know I'll be here for him. While he was thinking his mind wondered to where he was, this all happened pretty fast. Him sleeping with Eren, Eren having that nightmare. Wow this went fast, really fast. Even though their relationship was progressing faster than Levi thought was possible, he knew this relationship was going to work out. Eren seemed to be happy, as long as he was smiling Levi could rest easy. The two boys cuddled together, Levi kept thinking. Next time he time, he thought, I'm taking Eren to a horror movie. It'll be a real date, besides, I don't think I mind Eren jumping into my lap. Levi smirked to himself, oh but alas it was only Tuesday. Levi shrugged, as long as it was a date with Eren Levi would survive for the week. Curling closer to the larger boy, Levi rested his head atop Eren's. "Sweet dreams." he mumbled before sleep over took him. That night both boys slept the rest of the night, curled together. Both sleeping with content smiles on their faces, the rest of the night went uninterrupted. The perfect sight.