Blood

It was dark, so very, very dark. He was alone. When he called out for everyone and anyone. It's was so cold, all that was thought was emptiness. He turned his head to the left, than to the right, there was a scene change, a small light shone on a man. That man happen to be Levi... There was something was very wrong. Levi was crying, he was down on his knees. "DON'T, PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!!!" The scream left Levi's mouth. Eren whipped around to see a face he never wanted to see again. The face belonged to none other than Grisha! Eren's eyes widened. "If it isn't my little fag of a son, miss your old pops?" Eren ground his teeth and managed to spit out "hell no!" Grisha's face contorted in to a mix of anger and sadistic madness. "I'll teach you a lesson." Grisha bent over and picked up a terrified Levi, he held a gun to his head. "NO, LEVI, PLEASE!!!!!!" The stupid bastards face lit up with a insane smile, "what a tragedy, your lovers brain splattered all over the ground!" Grisha laughed and shoved the gun hard against Levi's head, blood ran down Levi's pale forehead. "E-e-eren, I love you." BANG!!!! A gunshot rang clear. Blood ran from the hole in Levi's head, the bullet lodged in his skull. Tears,sweat,and blood ran down Levi's lifeless face. Eren ran over and kneeled beside him,"Levi please, no, no no no no NOOOOOO!!!" Eren screamed and cried. Shaking the small pale boys body. "Please wake up, don't leave me! I love you, come back, please!!" Eren sobbed into Levi's shoulder, blood dripping into Eren's hair. Another gunshot rang Eren felt an intense pain ring through his head. Fuck this hurts he thought. One of his final thoughts, Eren had just enough time to grab Levi's hand, than blackness. Final cold blackness, an eternal abyss of loneliness, but there was a shining light... That light was Levi.

A/N *omg I'm so sorry, I thought some drama would go well. Don't worry I'll fix it I promise. *hides behind a corner!* this is not the last I'll be updating between tonight and tomorrow!*