A Riren Fanfic

A/N: So this is my first fanfiction, so I'm really sorry if this sucks anyway onto the story!

"Eren your gonna be late for your first day" Mikasa called from the bottom of the stair case. A very sleepy Eren grumbled to himself before realization sunk in. "Oh shit! I'm gonna be late, first day of high school and I'm gonna be late!" He screamed. He hurried around his room to find a suitable outfit. After about 3 different outfits he finally decided on a pair of black skinny jeans and a simple red t-shirt. Eren looked into the mirror on his dresser and teased his hair slightly until he was satisfied. He quickly ran down the stairs and picked up a piece toast. He said a quick goodbye to Mikasa, than ran to the door and slipped on his blue high tops. Eren walked out of the house and down the street, where he met up with his childhood friend Armin. The two happily chatted all the way to the school, there the both stopped. "Wow, we're finally starting high school! I'm so excited, and well a bit scared." Armin exclaimed with wide eyes. "Me to..." Eren breathed out. "Hey! Heeey!" The two boys whipped around to face a very happy Connie. "What you guys standing around for losers?" Connie asked with a wide smile in his face. "Nothing, lets go." Eren said rolling his eyes and shaking his head. Now the three boys entered the school. Eren was feeling a bit nervous, but all his friends were gonna be there so he decided it wasn't going to be to bad. He was still a bit sad that Mikasa wasn't going to the same high school as everyone else, but he was still happy that she was able to get into a better school. Well Eren was thinking he didn't notice he was about to run right into Levi! BAM!!! Eren ran right into Levi. "O-o-o my gosh I'm so sorry!" Eren stuttered. Levi looked up annoyance clear in his stone cold sliver eyes, "Watch where the fuck your going brat." He said with an agitated voice. "Ok, sorry." Eren apologized again. "Whatever." Levi brushed Eren aside and walked away. Damn that brat was tall Levi thought as he walked away, and those eyes! They were beautiful, Levi shook his head, I don't have time for shitty freshman brats. After Levi walked off Armin ran up to Eren, "You ok? That guy was pretty intimidating." "Yah I'm fine." Eren said after a pause. "Wait where's Connie?" Eren asked "Oh he went to round up the gang." Armin shrugged carelessly "He said he'd meet us in the classroom." "Alright, now on to the classroom!" Eren said happily, grabbing his friends arm and pulling him into their assigned classroom. The saw Connie sitting on one of the desks. Around him were Bertl,Renier,Sasha, Ymir, Christa, Marco, and Jean. Eren smiled broadly at everyone. "Hey bitches, long time no see!" Eren called to the group. "Yo Eren" Ymir said happy, well Christa politely waved. The two girls made a very cute couple. The all greeted each other, they all settled down when Mr. Mike walked into the classroom. "Alright class," he started gruffly "I'm your teacher for this year my name is Mr. Mike, now for attendance..." Eren tuned out the teacher and stared day dreaming about the boy he had ran into in the hallway. He was pretty hot, but he was kinda short, Eren smiled to himself. "Eren... EREN YEAGER!" Eren's head fell as his hand that had been supporting his head slipped. His head hit the desk with a bang! "Ow ow ow..., here" he said. Eren could hear Jean laughing and flipped him off. "Eren," the blond said "calm down!" Armin said with tone that said this conversation was over. "Fine" Eren said. He could hear the rest of the class snickering at him, and Jean was clutching his sides. "That's enough class, on to the lesson now." Mr. Mike said calmly. With that every one settled down.