Chap 19

Armin walked out of the bathroom, wiping his eye's one last time he made his way to class. I feel so drained he thought. The walk down the hallway felt to short, he took a deep breath preparing to act like everything was okay and knocked on the door.

After profusely apologizing to the first period teacher, Armin continued through the day. Laughing with friends, trying to keep his mind occupied. By lunch Armin just wanted to sleep.

At lunch Erwin spotted Armin with his head on a table. "Hey." The senior greeted, moving to sit next to the tired blonde. "Hi Erwin." Armin said, lifting his head off the table. "Wanna eat lunch together?" Armin nodded. "Let's eat outside."

Eren sat at a table with Hanji, Levi, Petra, Jean, Marco, Mikasa, Sasha, Reiner, and Berthold. This was a disaster, Sasha was whining about there not being enough food, Levi was nagging Sasha about her "disgusting" eating eating habits, Petra was trying to stifle her giggles and Levi's and antics, Hanji was going on and on about a myth. It was pretty interesting, giant humanoid creatures that ate normal humans, they called them titans.
"Where's Armin?" Asked Berthold. Eren shrugged wanting to hear more about Hanji's titans. "I think I saw him leave with Erwin 15 minuets ago." Levi piped in, giving Sasha just enough time to shove half of Mikasa's sandwich in her mouth, setting off both Mikasa and Levi. Eren didn't think anything about it.

The day continued, Eren and Levi would sneak glances at each other in the hallways. It wasn't hard to tell they were dating. To everyone that was single it was just salt in the wound.
When the end of the day finally came, Eren was waiting for Levi by the main entrance of the school. For some reason everyone in the group was there. Petra turned and faced the group, "My work gave me some free passes to the water park I'm working at, sooo this weekend I thought it would be fun if all of you came." She said with a smile. A chorus of "yes"'s and "I'd love to"'s went through the group. " No, that pool water will be filthy and disgusting from all those brats pissing in it." Levi growled in distaste. Eren gave him a shove and made a face. "Way to ruin the excitement, and your coming. No matter what." Levi shrugged and shoved Eren back "Whatever, you just want to see me naked." Eren rolled his eye's "Half naked." He corrected. Levi growled at him and flipped him off playfully, Eren just winked and replied with "Anytime."
"So everyone's coming then?" Petra asked. Everyone just nodded. "Alright, I can't wait. This is going to be so much fun."

A/N: I'm the worst. I am so so so sooooooooooooooo fucking sorry guys. I have no excuse.... I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm going to try to update this chapter soon. I already have some ideas for the next chapter.
So yea I love you all ❤❤❤❤