Art class

Eren ran over to the table where all his friends sat, they looked at him questionably. "What took so long?" Reiner asked. "Got lost like a little puppy?" Jean teased. "Shut up,"Eren desperately tried to defend himself. "Calm down you two." Marco told the boys calmly,"so Eren, who were you walking with?" Armin changed the subject. "Oh um a guy named Levi," Eren replied "he helped me find the cafeteria." "So you did get lost!" Jean said smirking. "Go shove Marco's dick up your ass!" Eren hissed back. Everyone burst out laughing at the look that crossed Jean's face, well Marco's face flushed a deep red. "Shut the fuck up Eren!" Jean growled. "Make me!" Eren shot back. Jean lunged angrily at Eren, he dodged Jean with ease before lifting his fist. Marco and Armin moved fast, Marco quickly restrained Jean, well Armin grabbed Eren and pulled him back. "Enough! Both of you sit the fuck down at shut up!" Armin commanded the two, there was something in his voice that told them they were pushing it. The two angry boys sat down, glaring at each other. When lunch was over they all headed to their next class. Finally it was the last class of the day:art. This was one class Eren knew his was gonna do well in. When he arrived he took a seat next to the window, he waited for class to start. When the teacher finally walked in Eren looked up. He realized that there was someone sitting next to him, turned his head to see who it was. When he looked he was surprised to see it was Levi. "Hey" he said, Levi turned to look at him "hi" he replied dryly. Eren pouted slightly, I feel drawn to him he thought. "Oh yah, Levi what year are you?" Eren asked. Levi held in the urge to smile, this brat wants to know more about me huh? "Third" Levi told him. Eren nodded. He was happy, at least he's talking to me Eren thought, he turned and smiled brightly at the teen beside him before turning to face the front where the teacher had begun speaking. The only thing they had to draw today was something they loved. Eren thought deeply he decided that he would draw his mother. When Levi thought nothing came to mind. He thought more and choose to just draw his bed, he loved to sleep that counts right? At the end of the class Levi looked over at Eren's drawing, it was beautiful. It was a middle aged woman standing in a field of flowers, her face was smiling and she looked at ease. "My mother" Eren said," she died 3 years ago." Eren looked a bit sad. "She's beautiful" Levi breathed out. "Yah she was." Eren said smiling slightly, "nice bed by the way" Eren joked. Levi rolled his eyes "thanks" sarcasm dripping from his voice. The bell rang and Eren grabbed his drawing and stood up"bye Levi, see you tomorrow!" "Bye brat." Was his reply. Eren flashed him a lopsided grin and walked outta the room. Levi allowed himself a small smile and the cute freshman. Wait wait did I just think is was cute?!? Fuck Levi thought first day back and I had to fall for some stupid freshman, fuck my life.